Their result for The Communication Style Test ...
You scored 38% assertiveness and 42% expressiveness!
Verbal (what you say):
* You prefer to listen
* You use close, personal language
* You use supportive language
Paraverbal (how you say it):
* You speak slowly
* You use soft tones
* You're patient with your speech
Body language (the way you use your body to communicate):
* You have a gentle handshake
* You like giving hugs
* Your movement is slow
Personal space (the way you use space to communicate):
* You have pictures of family and friends in your personal or workspace
* You like side-by-side seating
* You like keeping sentimental items
Professions utilizing this communication style:
* Artist, designer, inventor, the nice kid in school
-------- Adjusting your communication style for others ----------
DIRECT communicators have lower levels of expressiveness and higher levels of assertiveness. When communicating with others who have a DIRECT style:
* Focus on the result first; state the conclusion at the outset.
* State your best recommendation; don't offer many alternatives
* Be as brief as possible
* Emphasize the practicality of your idea
SPIRITED communicators have similar levels of expressiveness and higher levels of assertiveness. When communicting with others who have a SPIRITED style:
* Allow for small talk; don't jump right in to what you want to talk about
* Stress the relationship between your proposal and the people concerned
* Show how the idea worked well in the past
* Be informal
SYSTEMATIC communicators have similar levels of assertiveness and lower levels of expressiveness. When communicating with someone who has a SYSTEMATIC style:
* Be precise; state the facts
* Organize your discussion in a logical order (background, present situation, outcome)
* Break down your recommendations
* Include options and alternatives with pros and cons
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 38% on assertiveness, higher than 27% of your peers.
They scored 42% on expressiveness, higher than 19% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 23463 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 1484 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Horse Racing Test.
Taken 6164 times.
Hi! I'll be asking questions regarding the automotive cultural set u fit into. Also whether you are more speed/power oriented or more appearnce orien...
Taken 1363 times.
Find out which Disney Princess or Heroine matches you best by Myers-Briggs/Keirsey personality type!
Taken 16939 times.
Find out which Doors song comes closest to describing the real you
Taken 978 times.
Hya Visitor ! Welcome to my FrenchKissFullMouthPierro Test. Be ready for anything, life is short ... Intelligence, Humour, Kinkiness, Slavabilit...
Taken 11092 times.
So theres and outbreak, and the un-dead walk the streets in search of fresh blood. What are you doing whilst all this happens? Are you searching for a...
Taken 21224 times.
This test is to show which kind of wife you are, or will be (if that is your thing). Remember to answer honestly, otherwise any future spouses out th...
Taken 5175 times.
This test is intended to just give you a laugh. In a day and age of constant competition I decided not to make this test about scoring but rather a br...
Taken 12179 times.
Find out if I think teaching high school is the right career for you! Keep in mind, it's only my personal opinion. This test will be based on me, basically.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.