Their result for The Communication Style Test ...
You scored 38% assertiveness and 42% expressiveness!
Verbal (what you say):
* You prefer to listen
* You use close, personal language
* You use supportive language
Paraverbal (how you say it):
* You speak slowly
* You use soft tones
* You're patient with your speech
Body language (the way you use your body to communicate):
* You have a gentle handshake
* You like giving hugs
* Your movement is slow
Personal space (the way you use space to communicate):
* You have pictures of family and friends in your personal or workspace
* You like side-by-side seating
* You like keeping sentimental items
Professions utilizing this communication style:
* Artist, designer, inventor, the nice kid in school
-------- Adjusting your communication style for others ----------
DIRECT communicators have lower levels of expressiveness and higher levels of assertiveness. When communicating with others who have a DIRECT style:
* Focus on the result first; state the conclusion at the outset.
* State your best recommendation; don't offer many alternatives
* Be as brief as possible
* Emphasize the practicality of your idea
SPIRITED communicators have similar levels of expressiveness and higher levels of assertiveness. When communicting with others who have a SPIRITED style:
* Allow for small talk; don't jump right in to what you want to talk about
* Stress the relationship between your proposal and the people concerned
* Show how the idea worked well in the past
* Be informal
SYSTEMATIC communicators have similar levels of assertiveness and lower levels of expressiveness. When communicating with someone who has a SYSTEMATIC style:
* Be precise; state the facts
* Organize your discussion in a logical order (background, present situation, outcome)
* Break down your recommendations
* Include options and alternatives with pros and cons
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 38% on assertiveness, higher than 28% of your peers.
They scored 42% on expressiveness, higher than 21% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 55495 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Humane Sexuality Test. I'll be using advanced theory and research to determine how sexually open, educated and just plain weird ...
Taken 2089 times.
Hi! This is the first test I've written so please take it easy on me! Ever wondered if you go above and beyond when it comes to grooming? Perhaps you ...
Taken 119846 times.
Find out if you're a shitposting plague on the internet, aesthetic garbage, neither, or some tragic combination of both.
Taken 3872 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Useless Trivia As Determined By the Author Test. I'll be using advanced logic and my useless knowledge amassed over years of veg...
Taken 9349 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 7477 times.
hi n welcum 2 the could u fuck me test... w0000t.... yeh answer these questions n u will get an answer... yay
Taken 572 times.
Hi! And welcome to my How many bananas will you break off at once? Test. You know what I'm talking about.. you feel a little peckish.. try to snap ...
Taken 19047 times.
Find out which Doors song comes closest to describing the real you
Taken 32576 times.
Can you survive in the wilderness? What if you got lost in the woods or there was a natural disaster? Would you die or make it out alive!
Taken 2721 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Progressive Rock music Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine if this music appeals to your tastes and yo...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.