Their result for The Communication Style Test ...
You scored 38% assertiveness and 42% expressiveness!
Verbal (what you say):
* You prefer to listen
* You use close, personal language
* You use supportive language
Paraverbal (how you say it):
* You speak slowly
* You use soft tones
* You're patient with your speech
Body language (the way you use your body to communicate):
* You have a gentle handshake
* You like giving hugs
* Your movement is slow
Personal space (the way you use space to communicate):
* You have pictures of family and friends in your personal or workspace
* You like side-by-side seating
* You like keeping sentimental items
Professions utilizing this communication style:
* Artist, designer, inventor, the nice kid in school
-------- Adjusting your communication style for others ----------
DIRECT communicators have lower levels of expressiveness and higher levels of assertiveness. When communicating with others who have a DIRECT style:
* Focus on the result first; state the conclusion at the outset.
* State your best recommendation; don't offer many alternatives
* Be as brief as possible
* Emphasize the practicality of your idea
SPIRITED communicators have similar levels of expressiveness and higher levels of assertiveness. When communicting with others who have a SPIRITED style:
* Allow for small talk; don't jump right in to what you want to talk about
* Stress the relationship between your proposal and the people concerned
* Show how the idea worked well in the past
* Be informal
SYSTEMATIC communicators have similar levels of assertiveness and lower levels of expressiveness. When communicating with someone who has a SYSTEMATIC style:
* Be precise; state the facts
* Organize your discussion in a logical order (background, present situation, outcome)
* Break down your recommendations
* Include options and alternatives with pros and cons
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 38% on assertiveness, higher than 28% of your peers.
They scored 42% on expressiveness, higher than 20% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 17442 times.
Find out which Doors song comes closest to describing the real you
Taken 7659 times.
Hi! And welcome to the "Are You a Player" test. ** I THINK I have fixed what was wrong, so you should get a more "accurate" reading** Every...
Taken 3429 times.
Do you watch Showtime's Hit Series "The L Word". Of course you do. How into this show are you? Let's find out!
Taken 7234 times.
Hi! And welcome to my What Kind of Diaper Are You Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Taken 23371 times.
Gals and guys often fantasise about sex with the same gender...even if they dont admit it:) So, do you?
Taken 1337 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Megaman NES Test. I will ask you questions about the Megaman NES saga! Some questions will be easy, others will be hard! Good l...
Taken 165 times.
Bloque III - JL (2)
Taken 3941 times.
Ok, so you think yor're a geek huh? Or maybe you're trying to prove to yourself you aren't a geek....(honestly, who ARE you kidding?)....Anyway, This ...
Taken 6405 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 28296 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.