The Super, Ultra, and Improved Science Jeopardy Quiz
Their result for The Super, Ultra, and Improved Science Jeopardy Quiz ...
The Teacher's Pet
Congratulations Brown - noser!
Alright, we get it. You are smart. You studied hard, you made sacrifices, and you succeeded! But unless you about to be a contestant on Jeopardy or trying to get into medical school, you don't need to know all these useless facts. (Although, I've heard that some people find random science trivia very sexy). So go on, live a little - watch some IQ destroying reality TV show. Or go outside and do something active. There's more to life than getting good grades.
And just in case you are wondering... here's the correct answers to the quiz:
1.Water is made up of two hydrogen atoms joined to one oxygen atom.
2. Protons are found in the nucleus of an atom.
3. An acid produces hydrogen ions when dissolved in water.
4. Distance graphed against time gives you the object's speed.
5. Sunlight, carbon dioxide, and water make glucose during photosynthesis.
6. Carnivores only eat meat.
7. 100m in 50s = 2m/s
8. The study of planets and stars is part of astronomy.
9. The piece of equipment is called a graduated cylinder.
10. Freshwater ecologists study both the living and nonliving components of a lake or other body of fresh water.
11. That would be the Horse Head Nebula - pretty isn't it!?
12. Our weather takes place in the troposphere.
13. Entomology is the study of insects.
14. The LHC will hopefully allow particle physicists to see what particles were present immediately after the Big Bang.
15. Glycolysis is the first step in the pathway to breakdown sugar.
16. The standard model relates three of the four fundemental forces of nature (the weak and strong nuclear forces and electromagnetism). It doesn't include the last fundemental force: gravity.
17. Gamma rays are the most energetic form of electromagnetic radiation.
18. Hipbones in whales are vestigial features.
19. The mole is a unit of measurement that involves Avogadro's number.
20. My dog is really cute.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 17% on Knowledge, higher than 61% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 49009 times.
This is the ultimate and most accurate test one could ever take in this area. This test is for boys, but if you're a girl and you feel you REALLY want...
Taken 1304 times.
This is my first test and it contains 50 questions of various facts about dogs. Each question is scored 2 points so there is a possible 100 points. ...
Taken 17161 times.
Find out which Doors song comes closest to describing the real you
Taken 13459 times.
So theres and outbreak, and the un-dead walk the streets in search of fresh blood. What are you doing whilst all this happens? Are you searching for a...
Taken 5492 times.
This test is intended to just give you a laugh. In a day and age of constant competition I decided not to make this test about scoring but rather a br...
Taken 1896 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Progressive Rock music Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine if this music appeals to your tastes and yo...
Taken 3305 times.
Do you watch Showtime's Hit Series "The L Word". Of course you do. How into this show are you? Let's find out!
Taken 20625 times.
Gals and guys often fantasise about sex with the same gender...even if they dont admit it:) So, do you?
Taken 5877 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 2769 times.
Some people like to get a sweat on... Some don't. Which are you?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.