The Super, Ultra, and Improved Science Jeopardy Quiz
Their result for The Super, Ultra, and Improved Science Jeopardy Quiz ...
The Teacher's Pet
Congratulations Brown - noser!
Alright, we get it. You are smart. You studied hard, you made sacrifices, and you succeeded! But unless you about to be a contestant on Jeopardy or trying to get into medical school, you don't need to know all these useless facts. (Although, I've heard that some people find random science trivia very sexy). So go on, live a little - watch some IQ destroying reality TV show. Or go outside and do something active. There's more to life than getting good grades.
And just in case you are wondering... here's the correct answers to the quiz:
1.Water is made up of two hydrogen atoms joined to one oxygen atom.
2. Protons are found in the nucleus of an atom.
3. An acid produces hydrogen ions when dissolved in water.
4. Distance graphed against time gives you the object's speed.
5. Sunlight, carbon dioxide, and water make glucose during photosynthesis.
6. Carnivores only eat meat.
7. 100m in 50s = 2m/s
8. The study of planets and stars is part of astronomy.
9. The piece of equipment is called a graduated cylinder.
10. Freshwater ecologists study both the living and nonliving components of a lake or other body of fresh water.
11. That would be the Horse Head Nebula - pretty isn't it!?
12. Our weather takes place in the troposphere.
13. Entomology is the study of insects.
14. The LHC will hopefully allow particle physicists to see what particles were present immediately after the Big Bang.
15. Glycolysis is the first step in the pathway to breakdown sugar.
16. The standard model relates three of the four fundemental forces of nature (the weak and strong nuclear forces and electromagnetism). It doesn't include the last fundemental force: gravity.
17. Gamma rays are the most energetic form of electromagnetic radiation.
18. Hipbones in whales are vestigial features.
19. The mole is a unit of measurement that involves Avogadro's number.
20. My dog is really cute.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 16% on Knowledge, higher than 50% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 97 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Lisa Loeb Lyrics Test. I will be testing your knowledge of Lisa Loeb song lyrics from all of her albums! this test is pretty tec...
Taken 222 times.
Bloque III - JL (2)
Taken 8536 times.
What is your knowledge of Famous Movie Quotes?
Taken 6500 times.
Hi! And welcome to my would you take me out in public Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature. ...yep, I'm too ...
Taken 1742 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Megaman NES Test. I will ask you questions about the Megaman NES saga! Some questions will be easy, others will be hard! Good l...
Taken 8288 times.
Hi! I'll be asking questions regarding the automotive cultural set u fit into. Also whether you are more speed/power oriented or more appearnce orien...
Taken 38198 times.
This test is to show which kind of wife you are, or will be (if that is your thing). Remember to answer honestly, otherwise any future spouses out th...
Taken 62315 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Humane Sexuality Test. I'll be using advanced theory and research to determine how sexually open, educated and just plain weird ...
Taken 2273 times.
Hello! This test will determine how much of a Star Wars fanatic/historian you are. Questions will include anything canon, meaning the Expanded Unive...
Taken 12187 times.
Hi! And welcome to my What Kind of Diaper Are You Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.