Their result for The Super, Ultra, and Improved Science Jeopardy Quiz ...
The Teacher's Pet
Congratulations Brown - noser!
Alright, we get it. You are smart. You studied hard, you made sacrifices, and you succeeded! But unless you about to be a contestant on Jeopardy or trying to get into medical school, you don't need to know all these useless facts. (Although, I've heard that some people find random science trivia very sexy). So go on, live a little - watch some IQ destroying reality TV show. Or go outside and do something active. There's more to life than getting good grades.
And just in case you are wondering... here's the correct answers to the quiz:
1.Water is made up of two hydrogen atoms joined to one oxygen atom.
2. Protons are found in the nucleus of an atom.
3. An acid produces hydrogen ions when dissolved in water.
4. Distance graphed against time gives you the object's speed.
5. Sunlight, carbon dioxide, and water make glucose during photosynthesis.
6. Carnivores only eat meat.
7. 100m in 50s = 2m/s
8. The study of planets and stars is part of astronomy.
9. The piece of equipment is called a graduated cylinder.
10. Freshwater ecologists study both the living and nonliving components of a lake or other body of fresh water.
11. That would be the Horse Head Nebula - pretty isn't it!?
12. Our weather takes place in the troposphere.
13. Entomology is the study of insects.
14. The LHC will hopefully allow particle physicists to see what particles were present immediately after the Big Bang.
15. Glycolysis is the first step in the pathway to breakdown sugar.
16. The standard model relates three of the four fundemental forces of nature (the weak and strong nuclear forces and electromagnetism). It doesn't include the last fundemental force: gravity.
17. Gamma rays are the most energetic form of electromagnetic radiation.
18. Hipbones in whales are vestigial features.
19. The mole is a unit of measurement that involves Avogadro's number.
20. My dog is really cute.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 16% on Knowledge, higher than 48% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 2273 times.
In my opinion, being adventurous is one of the best things you can do for yourself. If you try new things every now and then, sure you could run into...
Taken 3373 times.
Hi! And welcome to my What Kind of Diaper Are You Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Taken 119 times.
Bloque III - JL (2)
Taken 397 times.
Et vous, quel prof-doc êtes-vous ? For school librarians (test in French).
Taken 1902 times.
Hi! And welcome to the "Are You a Player" test. ** I THINK I have fixed what was wrong, so you should get a more "accurate" reading** Every...
Taken 815 times.
Do you think your the jealous type...?
Taken 2593 times.
are you insane?
Taken 962 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Horse Racing Test.
Taken 921 times.
If you want to find out what a girl means when she does something just take this test.
Taken 638 times.
Do you have what it takes to correctly answer a series of moronic trivia questions of little to no value? Find out!