Their result for The Personality Defect Test ...
You are 43% Rational, 0% Extroverted, 57% Brutal, and 29% Arrogant.
And sorry about that body odor remark if you really are insecure. I promise that you smell like roses. Being fertilized by cow shit.
To put it less negatively:
1. You are more INTUITIVE than rational.
2. You are more INTROVERTED than extroverted.
3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.
4. You are more HUMBLE than arrogant.
Your exact opposite is the Braggart.
If you scored near fifty percent for a certain trait (42%-58%), you could very well go either way. For example, someone with 42% Extroversion is slightly leaning towards being an introvert, but is close enough to being an extrovert to be classified that way as well. Below is a list of the other personality types so that you can determine which other possible categories you may fill if you scored near fifty percent for certain traits.
The other personality types:
The Emo Kid: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Starving Artist: Intuitive, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Bitch-Slap: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Brute: Intuitive, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
The Hippie: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Televangelist: Intuitive, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Schoolyard Bully: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Class Clown: Intuitive, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
The Robot: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Haughty Intellectual: Rational, Introverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Spiteful Loner: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Sociopath: Rational, Introverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
The Hand-Raiser: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Humble.
The Braggart: Rational, Extroverted, Gentle, Arrogant.
The Capitalist Pig: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Humble.
The Smartass: Rational, Extroverted, Brutal, Arrogant.
Be sure to take my Sublime Philosophical Crap Test if you are interested in taking a slightly more intellectual test that has just as many insane ramblings as this one does!
I am a self-proclaimed pseudo-intellectual who loves dashes. I enjoy politics, science, philosophy, fart jokes, and water balloons, not necessarily in that order. I spend 95% of my time online, and the other 5% of my time in the bathroom, longing to get back on the computer. If, God forbid, you somehow find me amusing instead of crass and annoying, be sure to check out my blog and podcast at SaintGasoline.com.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 43% on Rationality, higher than 34% of your peers.
They scored 0% on Extroversion, higher than 5% of your peers.
They scored 57% on Brutality, higher than 72% of your peers.
They scored 29% on Arrogance, higher than 35% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 8077 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 8788 times.
Hi! And welcome to my What Kind of Diaper Are You Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Taken 177 times.
Bloque III - JL (2)
Taken 1770 times.
This is my first test and it contains 50 questions of various facts about dogs. Each question is scored 2 points so there is a possible 100 points. ...
Taken 32109 times.
Gals and guys often fantasise about sex with the same gender...even if they dont admit it:) So, do you?
Taken 29725 times.
This test is to show which kind of wife you are, or will be (if that is your thing). Remember to answer honestly, otherwise any future spouses out th...
Taken 751 times.
Find out witch of Divergent faction you belong.
Taken 2722 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Yor mom test Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature. TODO: REWRITE THIS.
Taken 1506 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Megaman NES Test. I will ask you questions about the Megaman NES saga! Some questions will be easy, others will be hard! Good l...
Taken 1742 times.
Hi! I'm in hopes of finding the right one for me on here, so this test, taken by you right now will tell me whether I should contact you or not.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.