Their result for The What Will I Fall In Love With Test ...
You want a HARLEQUIN.
Life is just not interesting without chaos.
How did I end up here? Who knows, but it was a blast! Man, I can't wait to tell my friends about it! You want someone to come along to turn your life inside out and upside down. Why? Why would anyone possibly want this? Simple, because everything is too predictable and too boring. It could mean that you're royalty and everything is such a lie and so proper, or it could mean that you just like meeting interesting people with interesting perspectives. After all, just because it's chaotic to you doesn't mean there's no order involved!
This can be a really good thing, as you might be overly disciplined and need a little fire and desire in your life to make you appear more human. This can be a really bad thing as you might be going through a hurricane that's wet and wild at the start but leaves you homeless in the end. Because you can't predict the variables, you also can't predict the ending.
Pros of wanting a harlequin:
- Life is just so fun and so fulfilling with them in it. It makes it worth living.
- You are a well-balanced character and probably pretty happy already, so this relationship needs to be a bonus.
- These people are often the life of the party as either they're fun or they make stuff happen.
Cons of wanting a harlequin:
- Often you'll meet people who you'll fall for but who'll break your heart and you'll be left picking up the pieces and wondering why... well you can't wonder about reason when you forsake reason.
- These are the most dangerous relationships to engage in. If you want to roll the dice for the possibility of double sixes, be also prepared for the possibility of snake eyes.
- This can often symbolize a need in you to rebel and it might be a temporary phase in you. If this is the case, you certainly shouldn't be chasing people for a relationship.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 50% on Chaos, higher than 90% of your peers.
They scored 21% on Familiar, higher than 32% of your peers.
They scored 34% on Adventure, higher than 64% of your peers.
They scored 16% on Order, higher than 19% of your peers.
They scored 33% on Talent, higher than 45% of your peers.
They scored 29% on Command, higher than 47% of your peers.
They scored 46% on Reputation, higher than 80% of your peers.
They scored 24% on Home, higher than 48% of your peers.
They scored 38% on Visionary, higher than 40% of your peers.
They scored 43% on Security, higher than 78% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 936 times.
Hi! I'm in hopes of finding the right one for me on here, so this test, taken by you right now will tell me whether I should contact you or not.
Taken 3998 times.
Hi! And welcome to my (recently updated 10-29-09) 50 Question Match Perfection Test. This test was designed to test your ultimate compatibility wi...
Taken 28141 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 491 times.
Find out witch of Divergent faction you belong.
Taken 51858 times.
This is the ultimate and most accurate test one could ever take in this area. This test is for boys, but if you're a girl and you feel you REALLY want...
Taken 3124 times.
Some people like to get a sweat on... Some don't. Which are you?
Taken 1246 times.
Hya Visitor ! Welcome to my FrenchKissFullMouthPierro Test. Be ready for anything, life is short ... Intelligence, Humour, Kinkiness, Slavabilit...
Taken 6364 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 3420 times.
Do you watch Showtime's Hit Series "The L Word". Of course you do. How into this show are you? Let's find out!
Taken 154 times.
Hi! And welcome to my SANRIO/HELLO KITTY KNOWLEDGE Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine how well you know your Sanrio charac...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.