Their result for The What Will I Fall In Love With Test ...
You want a STAR.
I feel so lucky!
It's simple, really, you just want someone who's extremely talented, as in, among the top professionals in what they do! Why? Because it displays two things: the first is their passion and dedication to one thing; the second is their rarity, like a great gem. This particular pearl is something you recognize for its talent and want to have it for your own.
It's because of the way they make you feel, usually. It's what excites you. "It's like you're a merchant in search of fine pearls and you find one and sell everything you have to buy this one pearl." You want to find that charm that makes you "feel lucky". That enchants you. So men or women with great talent will make you feel genuine if they make you feel lucky.
Pros to wanting a star:
- You know who you want right away. Their appeal is crystal clear.
- You're probably a pretty good appraiser of social value, cultural value, or entertainment value and your friends will believe you have good taste.
- You will get a super high from talented people and will easily fall in love with them.
Cons to wanting a star:
- Gems this rare are really hard to find, and that much harder to keep. You'll likely be single a long time with this inclination unless you attract many yourself.
- You can fall in love with people that don't really deserve it and end up in an unrequited relationship because you don't give them the same feeling they give you.
- You find it really difficult to "shine" around people who make you starstruck, creating a catch 22.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 21% on Chaos, higher than 9% of your peers.
They scored 14% on Familiar, higher than 9% of your peers.
They scored 9% on Adventure, higher than 2% of your peers.
They scored 10% on Order, higher than 6% of your peers.
They scored 26% on Talent, higher than 21% of your peers.
They scored 10% on Command, higher than 2% of your peers.
They scored 21% on Reputation, higher than 6% of your peers.
They scored 13% on Home, higher than 12% of your peers.
They scored 26% on Visionary, higher than 11% of your peers.
They scored 24% on Security, higher than 15% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 24247 times.
Taken 3903 times.
Hi! And welcome to my would you take me out in public Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature. ...yep, I'm too ...
Taken 1686 times.
Taken 3950 times.
now do you really know me?
Taken 12412 times.
Find out if I think teaching high school is the right career for you! Keep in mind, it's only my personal opinion. This test will be based on me, basically.
Taken 11637 times.
So theres and outbreak, and the un-dead walk the streets in search of fresh blood. What are you doing whilst all this happens? Are you searching for a...
Taken 1523 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Horse Racing Test.
Taken 4996 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 1193 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Megaman NES Test. I will ask you questions about the Megaman NES saga! Some questions will be easy, others will be hard! Good l...
Taken 278 times.
Find out witch of Divergent faction you belong.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.