Their result for The What Will I Fall In Love With Test ...
You want an AFFIRMER.
Am I doing okay?
You don't want someone to come along and tell you how to live. You know how to live, but sometimes you're scared about your choices and unsure whether you made the right ones or not. This person will come along in your life and give you a pat on the back. In fact, this person will be your declaration to the world that you exist and that you're doing a fine job of it.
So what you're looking for is someone who is a good listener and who helps you analyze the choices you've made. Or you need someone who is a high quality individual and will make your friends jealous. Who knows why you need this affirmation? What you do know is that you can often struggle with morale and motivation and so things can get a little cold and dull.
Pros to needing an affirmer:
- You'll tend to choose people who are emotionally intelligent if you're right in the mind.
- You're probably a singular or talented person in some way or other who takes it the extra mile and the world needs more singular people.
- You are otherwise confident, independent, and well-balanced. Likely you work very hard at being what you are.
Cons to needing an affirmer:
- You might end up choosing someone you eventually get bored with... if this is the case, you may need a friend or a pet instead.
- You may have a snail's complex... hard, well-disciplined, and confident/proud on the exterior, but a sensitive and clingy person on the interior. If this is the case, you'll benefit from "finding yourself" a little more so that you can establish more personal confidence.
- Your pride might get in the way of finding someone who truly compliments you and isn't just a tool you use to get back at others for doubting you. Care that you are emotionally ready for a relationship.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 27% on Chaos, higher than 21% of your peers.
They scored 29% on Familiar, higher than 61% of your peers.
They scored 31% on Adventure, higher than 54% of your peers.
They scored 31% on Order, higher than 76% of your peers.
They scored 22% on Talent, higher than 11% of your peers.
They scored 35% on Command, higher than 68% of your peers.
They scored 38% on Reputation, higher than 50% of your peers.
They scored 30% on Home, higher than 70% of your peers.
They scored 46% on Visionary, higher than 70% of your peers.
They scored 49% on Security, higher than 91% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 8504 times.
Hi! And welcome to my What Kind of Diaper Are You Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Taken 1684 times.
This is my first test and it contains 50 questions of various facts about dogs. Each question is scored 2 points so there is a possible 100 points. ...
Taken 1822 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Horse Racing Test.
Taken 1466 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Megaman NES Test. I will ask you questions about the Megaman NES saga! Some questions will be easy, others will be hard! Good l...
Taken 30481 times.
Gals and guys often fantasise about sex with the same gender...even if they dont admit it:) So, do you?
Taken 14962 times.
So theres and outbreak, and the un-dead walk the streets in search of fresh blood. What are you doing whilst all this happens? Are you searching for a...
Taken 4829 times.
Ok, so you think yor're a geek huh? Or maybe you're trying to prove to yourself you aren't a geek....(honestly, who ARE you kidding?)....Anyway, This ...
Taken 28826 times.
This test is to show which kind of wife you are, or will be (if that is your thing). Remember to answer honestly, otherwise any future spouses out th...
Taken 7775 times.
This test is intended to just give you a laugh. In a day and age of constant competition I decided not to make this test about scoring but rather a br...
Taken 2532 times.
You can only do so much with metal, and the music is following the same path as the worldly element did. when the first metal was smelted it revolutio...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.