Their result for The What Will I Fall In Love With Test ...
You want an AFFIRMER.
Am I doing okay?
You don't want someone to come along and tell you how to live. You know how to live, but sometimes you're scared about your choices and unsure whether you made the right ones or not. This person will come along in your life and give you a pat on the back. In fact, this person will be your declaration to the world that you exist and that you're doing a fine job of it.
So what you're looking for is someone who is a good listener and who helps you analyze the choices you've made. Or you need someone who is a high quality individual and will make your friends jealous. Who knows why you need this affirmation? What you do know is that you can often struggle with morale and motivation and so things can get a little cold and dull.
Pros to needing an affirmer:
- You'll tend to choose people who are emotionally intelligent if you're right in the mind.
- You're probably a singular or talented person in some way or other who takes it the extra mile and the world needs more singular people.
- You are otherwise confident, independent, and well-balanced. Likely you work very hard at being what you are.
Cons to needing an affirmer:
- You might end up choosing someone you eventually get bored with... if this is the case, you may need a friend or a pet instead.
- You may have a snail's complex... hard, well-disciplined, and confident/proud on the exterior, but a sensitive and clingy person on the interior. If this is the case, you'll benefit from "finding yourself" a little more so that you can establish more personal confidence.
- Your pride might get in the way of finding someone who truly compliments you and isn't just a tool you use to get back at others for doubting you. Care that you are emotionally ready for a relationship.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 27% on Chaos, higher than 21% of your peers.
They scored 29% on Familiar, higher than 61% of your peers.
They scored 31% on Adventure, higher than 54% of your peers.
They scored 31% on Order, higher than 76% of your peers.
They scored 22% on Talent, higher than 11% of your peers.
They scored 35% on Command, higher than 68% of your peers.
They scored 38% on Reputation, higher than 50% of your peers.
They scored 30% on Home, higher than 70% of your peers.
They scored 46% on Visionary, higher than 70% of your peers.
They scored 49% on Security, higher than 91% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 5148 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 299 times.
Find out witch of Divergent faction you belong.
Taken 24613 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 4569 times.
In my opinion, being adventurous is one of the best things you can do for yourself. If you try new things every now and then, sure you could run into...
Taken 6392 times.
Hi! I'll be asking questions regarding the automotive cultural set u fit into. Also whether you are more speed/power oriented or more appearnce orien...
Taken 298 times.
Find out which of the o2l boys are you?? Connor Franta, Ricky Dillon, Kian Lawley , Sam Pottorff, Trevor Moran, or JC Caylen☁
Taken 1982 times.
You can only do so much with metal, and the music is following the same path as the worldly element did. when the first metal was smelted it revolutio...
Taken 1723 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Progressive Rock music Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine if this music appeals to your tastes and yo...
Taken 1545 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Horse Racing Test.
Taken 7309 times.
What is your knowledge of Famous Movie Quotes?
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.