Their result for The What Will I Fall In Love With Test ...
You want an AFFIRMER.
Am I doing okay?
You don't want someone to come along and tell you how to live. You know how to live, but sometimes you're scared about your choices and unsure whether you made the right ones or not. This person will come along in your life and give you a pat on the back. In fact, this person will be your declaration to the world that you exist and that you're doing a fine job of it.
So what you're looking for is someone who is a good listener and who helps you analyze the choices you've made. Or you need someone who is a high quality individual and will make your friends jealous. Who knows why you need this affirmation? What you do know is that you can often struggle with morale and motivation and so things can get a little cold and dull.
Pros to needing an affirmer:
- You'll tend to choose people who are emotionally intelligent if you're right in the mind.
- You're probably a singular or talented person in some way or other who takes it the extra mile and the world needs more singular people.
- You are otherwise confident, independent, and well-balanced. Likely you work very hard at being what you are.
Cons to needing an affirmer:
- You might end up choosing someone you eventually get bored with... if this is the case, you may need a friend or a pet instead.
- You may have a snail's complex... hard, well-disciplined, and confident/proud on the exterior, but a sensitive and clingy person on the interior. If this is the case, you'll benefit from "finding yourself" a little more so that you can establish more personal confidence.
- Your pride might get in the way of finding someone who truly compliments you and isn't just a tool you use to get back at others for doubting you. Care that you are emotionally ready for a relationship.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 27% on Chaos, higher than 22% of your peers.
They scored 29% on Familiar, higher than 62% of your peers.
They scored 31% on Adventure, higher than 54% of your peers.
They scored 31% on Order, higher than 76% of your peers.
They scored 22% on Talent, higher than 12% of your peers.
They scored 35% on Command, higher than 68% of your peers.
They scored 38% on Reputation, higher than 50% of your peers.
They scored 30% on Home, higher than 70% of your peers.
They scored 46% on Visionary, higher than 70% of your peers.
They scored 49% on Security, higher than 91% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 9310 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 55308 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Humane Sexuality Test. I'll be using advanced theory and research to determine how sexually open, educated and just plain weird ...
Taken 8342 times.
Hi! And welcome to my (recently updated 10-29-09) 50 Question Match Perfection Test. This test was designed to test your ultimate compatibility wi...
Taken 1612 times.
Are you afraid of bugs? Or do you think they're cute? Take this test to find out If you're the Afraid type, the Squeamish type, the Neutral type, or the Adoring type!
Taken 455 times.
Hi! And welcome to my SANRIO/HELLO KITTY KNOWLEDGE Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine how well you know your Sanrio charac...
Taken 5653 times.
Some people like to get a sweat on... Some don't. Which are you?
Taken 4658 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Are You Crazy Too Test.
Taken 591 times.
for those of you who are already offended, I should tell you that 'fundie,' while originally derived from fundamentalist and in reference to christian...
Taken 3632 times.
Hi! I'm in hopes of finding the right one for me on here, so this test, taken by you right now will tell me whether I should contact you or not.
Taken 2049 times.
Hi! This is the first test I've written so please take it easy on me! Ever wondered if you go above and beyond when it comes to grooming? Perhaps you ...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.