Their result for The What Will I Fall In Love With Test ...
You want a THINKER.
Beauty comes from within.
You could care less if the person is seen as handsome by most. The far more rare trait is someone who is mentally strong--someone who makes wise decisions--someone who has opinions that the world needs to hear--someone who knows where they're going--someone who could guide others into leading better lives. There's nothing sexier to you than someone who can see you inside and out and see everything that you are, not just the one you appear to be.
So what you're looking for is someone who is witty and has a genuine view of the world that always gives you an interesting conversation. You could listen to this person talk for hours and hours about anything and you'd be listening intently. They take your mind to places that other people can't and nothing, nothing in the world, is a more intimate thing than that.
Pros to wanting a thinker:
- You're probably an individual who's seen and spoken with a lot of different types of people and you have a strong intuition about others.
- You will gladly surrender leadership to someone who knows what he/she's doing and are easy to mould with.
- You're probably a compassionate and very loving individual with a lot of energy and gratitude to give others.
Cons to wanting a thinker:- You're likely hard to pair off because the breed you're looking for is scarce. It requires a lot of patience and you'll be tempted to give up.
- You may be looking for someone to solidify your view of the world and in meeting people that qualify this dynamic, might not recognize that person right away, because it takes a few conversations to unlock a person's potential. In that sense, you end up with walls that are too high and shut everyone out, even those that qualify.
- You'll often get fooled by charismatic people who come off as thinkers but are really not. That's all right, though, you start to see through them after a while, too.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 24% on Chaos, higher than 14% of your peers.
They scored 30% on Familiar, higher than 67% of your peers.
They scored 11% on Adventure, higher than 4% of your peers.
They scored 37% on Order, higher than 90% of your peers.
They scored 53% on Talent, higher than 94% of your peers.
They scored 35% on Command, higher than 68% of your peers.
They scored 19% on Reputation, higher than 5% of your peers.
They scored 33% on Home, higher than 78% of your peers.
They scored 54% on Visionary, higher than 90% of your peers.
They scored 39% on Security, higher than 63% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 30564 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 1484 times.
Hya Visitor ! Welcome to my FrenchKissFullMouthPierro Test. Be ready for anything, life is short ... Intelligence, Humour, Kinkiness, Slavabilit...
Taken 620 times.
Find out witch of Divergent faction you belong.
Taken 21 times.
Are Jack Abraham and Jacob Nichols gay?
Taken 27283 times.
This test is to show which kind of wife you are, or will be (if that is your thing). Remember to answer honestly, otherwise any future spouses out th...
Taken 3614 times.
Do you watch Showtime's Hit Series "The L Word". Of course you do. How into this show are you? Let's find out!
Taken 15590 times.
The mind according to Freud is composed of the ID, Ego and Superego. This test will use a totally non-scientific method that I pulled out of my net...
Taken 1761 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Horse Racing Test.
Taken 3783 times.
Some people like to get a sweat on... Some don't. Which are you?
Taken 5296 times.
Hi! And welcome to my (recently updated 10-29-09) 50 Question Match Perfection Test. This test was designed to test your ultimate compatibility wi...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.