Their result for The What Will I Fall In Love With Test ...
You want a THINKER.
Beauty comes from within.
You could care less if the person is seen as handsome by most. The far more rare trait is someone who is mentally strong--someone who makes wise decisions--someone who has opinions that the world needs to hear--someone who knows where they're going--someone who could guide others into leading better lives. There's nothing sexier to you than someone who can see you inside and out and see everything that you are, not just the one you appear to be.
So what you're looking for is someone who is witty and has a genuine view of the world that always gives you an interesting conversation. You could listen to this person talk for hours and hours about anything and you'd be listening intently. They take your mind to places that other people can't and nothing, nothing in the world, is a more intimate thing than that.
Pros to wanting a thinker:
- You're probably an individual who's seen and spoken with a lot of different types of people and you have a strong intuition about others.
- You will gladly surrender leadership to someone who knows what he/she's doing and are easy to mould with.
- You're probably a compassionate and very loving individual with a lot of energy and gratitude to give others.
Cons to wanting a thinker:- You're likely hard to pair off because the breed you're looking for is scarce. It requires a lot of patience and you'll be tempted to give up.
- You may be looking for someone to solidify your view of the world and in meeting people that qualify this dynamic, might not recognize that person right away, because it takes a few conversations to unlock a person's potential. In that sense, you end up with walls that are too high and shut everyone out, even those that qualify.
- You'll often get fooled by charismatic people who come off as thinkers but are really not. That's all right, though, you start to see through them after a while, too.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 24% on Chaos, higher than 14% of your peers.
They scored 30% on Familiar, higher than 67% of your peers.
They scored 11% on Adventure, higher than 4% of your peers.
They scored 37% on Order, higher than 90% of your peers.
They scored 53% on Talent, higher than 94% of your peers.
They scored 35% on Command, higher than 68% of your peers.
They scored 19% on Reputation, higher than 5% of your peers.
They scored 33% on Home, higher than 78% of your peers.
They scored 54% on Visionary, higher than 90% of your peers.
They scored 39% on Security, higher than 63% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 174 times.
Bloque III - JL (2)
Taken 719 times.
Find out witch of Divergent faction you belong.
Taken 3757 times.
Do you watch Showtime's Hit Series "The L Word". Of course you do. How into this show are you? Let's find out!
Taken 9025 times.
Hi! And welcome to the "Are You a Player" test. ** I THINK I have fixed what was wrong, so you should get a more "accurate" reading** Every...
Taken 14348 times.
Find out if I think teaching high school is the right career for you! Keep in mind, it's only my personal opinion. This test will be based on me, basically.
Taken 2532 times.
You can only do so much with metal, and the music is following the same path as the worldly element did. when the first metal was smelted it revolutio...
Taken 32328 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 7111 times.
Hi! I'll be asking questions regarding the automotive cultural set u fit into. Also whether you are more speed/power oriented or more appearnce orien...
Taken 1683 times.
This is my first test and it contains 50 questions of various facts about dogs. Each question is scored 2 points so there is a possible 100 points. ...
Taken 7774 times.
This test is intended to just give you a laugh. In a day and age of constant competition I decided not to make this test about scoring but rather a br...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.