Their result for Are you a SEX nerd? ...
You scored 54%!!
Your score on this test really doesn't tell you anything about yourself. However; if you did well pat yourself on the back for being so sexually well rounded- this also probably means that you are amazing in bed- come on, you know that's what you wanted to hear.
If you didn't score well have no fear- the correct answers are below- indulge your brain in a feast of sexy knowledge,
1. 1-3%. Crazy eh? The rest is composed of fluid from the prostate and the seminal vesicle.
2. Sperm count is higher in the winter. However, researchers aren't sure if the difference is substantial enough to make an impact on fertility. (http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/fertility/MC00023)
3. This is true. There have been studies that have shown that it may really be the SRY gene (which is usually attached to the Y chromosome) that determines sex. There are cases of XX males that have an SRY gene and are completely physically functional, but are infertile.
4. The second answer is correct. Gymnos means naked. The Greeks are known for engaging in athletic activities NAKED- even running! Yikes! (http://www.yourdictionary.com/gymno-prefix)
5. Both answers were correct. The Roman gladiator's piercings kept their penis out of the way during combat and also served to prevent them from having sex without their owners permission. The owners were concerned with this because they were able to charge customers for having sex with their gladiator slaves- sort of like a "stud" fee, they had valuable DNA to pass on to create the next generation of gladiators. (http://www.statssheet.com/articles/article41702.html)
6. Boys begin producing sperm at the time of puberty; usually 14-16 years of age.
7. The temperature ofthe scrotum us actually lower than that of the rest of the male body.
8. The female system contains the most ova at about 20 gestational weeks. At this point she will contain 6-7 million eggs- during the second half of gestation about 4 million of these eggs will die. Consequently a baby girl is born having ~1 million eggs in each ovary. But the egg death doesn't stop there- before puberty another 600,000 will die; from that point the eggs will die at a slower rate. The process of egg death/destruction is called apoptosis- the eggs literally pop, sort of like soap bubbles- and the materials are absorbed into neighboring cells. This process is useful in that it kills off eggs that have faults.
9. This is true. The reason this occurs is due to the differences in chemical composition of sperm between men. The female system is slightly acidic in its healthiest state. Semen on the other hand is alkaline. Every bit of semen that gets into a females system throws the Ph off which effects the good bacteria that exist in the vagina. When a women has (unprotected) sex with the same person over along period of time her body adjusts to the chemical make-up of that person's sperm and can return to its normals state more quickly. However, if a women has multiple partners with whom she has unprotected sex, the bacteria levels will be effected and she can get something called bacterial vaginosis.
10. The environment in the vagina is acidic and harmful to sperm.
11. The word pudendum actually means "thing of shame"- nice right?
12. The vulva is another word for the entire external female genitalia.
13. Swelling of the tongue is NOT a typical female sexual response- though with all of the people in the world I'm sure someone experiences it.
14. The first answer is correct. Genital bisection is/was (not sure if it still goes on) practiced by some Australian Aborigines- it is an extension of a procedure called subincision (was more common) which involved cutting the under side of the glans penis. Where else can you find two headed (bifid) penises is Australia? On the marsupials and monotremes that live there- thats alot of bifid penises in one place! Obviously- these procedures have to be done CAREFULLY. The penis is made up of three hydraulic chambers, each of which has a tough covering which allows it to fill with blood become rigid. There are two on top (the corpus cavernosa) and one underneath (the corpus spongiosum). By cutting through any of the chambers one greatly increases rick of losing penile rigidity- because the chamber will not hold blood. The general consensus seems to be that as long as two of the three remain intact the penis can achieve a rather normal erection- usually it seems the spongiosum is the one sacrificed- while the cavernosa remain intact. Aside from rigidity being lost- other dangerous factors to be taken into account with genital bisection are nerve damage and excessive bleeding. My educated guess is that usually the corpus cavernosa are left intact because they are next to one another instead of one on top of the other- making the penis "even" if they are the only two left. If one cavernosa were divided and the other cavernosa- along with the spongiosum- were left it would leave the penis lopsided. I can't see that being any fun.
15. Homosexual behavior is something found in most, if not all, mammalian species.
16. False! There are organisms that reproduce sexually without actually having different sexes in their species. Look it up- interesting stuff.
17. The Shakers are a Protestant religious denomination that do NOT condone having sex. I know in 2006 they only had four members left- I wonder if they got any new ones.
18. The gonads are present in both sexes. In males they are known as the testes and in women they are the ovaries.
19. Gender is the cultural interpretation of how one should behave according to their biology.
20. This is true- the rest of the animal kingdom probably thinks we are very bizarre.
21. Answer: Generally, for a woman, serious assesment of a man's potential (as a father and provider) typically comes before sexual involvement.
22. Sexes within a species are determined by the following criteria: The male is the one which produces a large number of small reproductive cells; and, the female produces small number of large reproductive cells.
23. Anisogamy refers to the form of sexual reproduction that includes gametes of different sizes.
24. The glans of the clitoris contains about 8,000 nerve endings! That is more than the ENTIRE human male penis...
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 54% on KNOWLEDGE, higher than 40% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 4693 times.
Hi! I'm in hopes of finding the right one for me on here, so this test, taken by you right now will tell me whether I should contact you or not.
Taken 6247 times.
Some people like to get a sweat on... Some don't. Which are you?
Taken 35050 times.
Can you survive in the wilderness? What if you got lost in the woods or there was a natural disaster? Would you die or make it out alive!
Taken 10013 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 4681 times.
The world is divided into leaders and sidekicks. You are no leader or you wouldn't be here taking tests, instead you'd be starting a war, like a good responsible leader should. So let's see which...
Taken 2239 times.
Hya Visitor ! Welcome to my FrenchKissFullMouthPierro Test. Be ready for anything, life is short ... Intelligence, Humour, Kinkiness, Slavabilit...
Taken 33990 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 549 times.
Hi! And welcome to my SANRIO/HELLO KITTY KNOWLEDGE Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine how well you know your Sanrio charac...
Taken 9336 times.
Hi! And welcome to my (recently updated 10-29-09) 50 Question Match Perfection Test. This test was designed to test your ultimate compatibility wi...
Taken 1792 times.
This is my first test and it contains 50 questions of various facts about dogs. Each question is scored 2 points so there is a possible 100 points. ...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.