Their result for The Blackadder Test ...
59 Blackadder Cunningness
For your interest, the correct answers were:
1) The highest political office Baldrick ever achieves is: The House of Lords, when the fop Prince mistakenly appoints Baldrick, rather than Blackadder, to the post.
2) In General Melchett's opinion, Cambridge is a "complete dump.": False. Melchett describes Oxford, not Cambridge, as a "complete dump."
3) Which of the following women is seduced by Flashheart?: Bobbie, General Melchett's driver.
4) Blackadder regularly steals certain items from the Prince Regent and sells them. What?: Socks
5) In which country did Blackadder learn the trick of pretending insanity by sticking pencils up his nose and putting his underpants on his head?: Sudan. Unfortunately, so had Melchett and he has shot "a whole platoon" for trying that.
6) Which of the following is NOT a "main policy priority" for Pitt the Younger, the new Prime Minister of the United Kingdom?: Patronize the dictionary. That is requested of the Prince Regent, not the Prime Minister.
7) According to Blackadder, Massingbird's most famous case as a criminal defense lawyer was the Case of _________: The Bloody Knife, where 13 witnesses had seen the defendant stab the victim and when the police arrived, he said, "I'm glad I killed the bastard." The case of Oscar Wilde had Masingbird on the prosecution.
8) Fill in the blanks: As a child, Lt. George had a lovely pet _______, named _________.: Rabbit, Flossy. Melchett set his dog upon him, then ran him over with his car, then, after scraping him off his front tyre, shot him, in what he thinks of as a mercy killing.
9) The final fate of the aforementioned pet: Shot by Melchett. See above.
10) Baldrick's magnum opus, his novel, contains one line. Fill in the blank: "Once upon a time there lived a lovely little ___________, named Baldrick.": Sausage
11) According to Blackadder, which of the supposedly female authors is actually a man?: Jane Austin
12) Playing which of the following games causes the Prince Regent to lose all his money?: Cards, which his friends convince him has the objective of giving away all your money as fast as possible.
13) Darling is admitted to the field hospital with a wound, an injury of his _______.: Foot. His injury is clearly apparent, and he admits to having a bullet in the foot.
14) Who is responsible for the aforementioned wound?: Melchett, to create a "convincing wound" for Darling's undercover mission to the Field Hospital.
15) At the Battle of the Mboto Gorge, Blackadder saved Haig's life from a woman who was armed with a: sharp slice of mango.
16) Blackadder ignores a telegram because it is addressed to: Catpain Blackudder.
17) Attribute the following quote: "That's the spirit, George. If nothing else works, then a total pig-headed unwillingness to look facts in the face will see us through.": Melchett, when discussing Blackadder's probable fate after he crash-lands on the German side of the lines.
18) All episodes of Blackadder Goes Forth includes a name of a military rank in its title. The one exception was Episode #: 6. The episodes were entitled, in order, Captain Cook, Corporal Punishment, Private Plane, Major Star, General Hospital, and then, Goodbyeee.
19) The "__ Minuters" are so called because the average life expectancy of a new pilot is __ minutes.: 20
20) Which of the following is NOT a symptom of the suicide pill used by the French nobles in captivity?: Arousal
21) Baldrick's "sugar substitute" for his coffee is in fact: Dandruff.
22) The above substitute is used because they ran out of sugar in: New Year's Eve, 1915.
23) Blackadder proposes to change "one tiny aspect" of the Prince Regent's love letter. What is it?: The Words.
24) The final fate of the girl who is the recipient of that love letter?: Arrested and hanged, as she turns out to have been the feared highwayman, the Shadow.
25) Which of the following student clubs was George NOT a part of in his school days?: the Cricket Team. George was voted "the boy least likely to complete a coherent sentence" in his debating society, and misheard the instructions at the initiation into the Silly Buggers' Society. He never mentions being in a cricket team.
26) Prior to coming to meet the Prince (Blackadder in disguise), where does the Duke of Wellington have most of the British Navy stationed in defense against Napoleon?: Alaska. It is Blackadder who suggests that the navy be repositioned at Trafalgar.
27) For the purpose of writing his novel, Blackadder takes the pen name of: Gertrude. His pen name is in fact Gertrude Perkins, as he claims that taking on a female pseudonym is in the vogue.
28) Which of the following plays is neither performed nor mentioned, in the episode where the Prince invites two actors? ("Sense and Senility"): None of the above. All plays are mentioned, though the last is probably Blackadder's spontaneous creation.
29) The (presumed) final fate of the aforementioned two actors: Executed for Treason, when the Prince mistakes their lines for actual plotting of an assassination.
30) The Duke of Wellington's dueling weapon of choice turns out to be a: cannon.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 59% on Cunningness, higher than 33% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 13276 times.
Hi! And welcome to the "Are You a Player" test. ** I THINK I have fixed what was wrong, so you should get a more "accurate" reading** Every...
Taken 1680 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Does 300 MYA Matter To Me Test. MYA means Millions of Years Ago, so if you don't care, don't know, or don't want to humiliate yo...
Taken 2162 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Horse Racing Test.
Taken 7329 times.
How much U.S. History do you really know? Do you remember the things your teachers taught you? Do you pay attention when reading newspapers or watching the news?
Taken 5618 times.
My brain works in such a "special" way that my friends have named my way of thinking as 'Twisted Roger Logic'. This basically involves making very ast...
Taken 16580 times.
Find out if I think teaching high school is the right career for you! Keep in mind, it's only my personal opinion. This test will be based on me, basically.
Taken 2292 times.
Hello! This test will determine how much of a Star Wars fanatic/historian you are. Questions will include anything canon, meaning the Expanded Unive...
Taken 1692 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Are u a Suckubis Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine whether or not you are likely to devour mens' sou...
Taken 5358 times.
So, to be honest, I am just bored and I wanna know if there is anyone out there that matches my criteria for the type of man I want. Yes, I do want a ...
Taken 14731 times.
I thought I would play around and write a test that would predict what my first impression of you would be. NOW BEFORE YOU BEGIN, this test was done ...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.