Their result for The How Like Gandhi Are You? Test ...
You come in at an almighty 1 on the Gandhometer.
Have you even heard of Gandhi? You're not like him at all. Maybe you should get a job for Lockheed Martin or GKN. I hear they pay well. And the graduate training scheme is just fabulous.
For your information, the following quotations are taken as the basis for the preceding psychoanalytic comparison:
- I do not consider Hitler to be as bad as he is depicted. He is showing an ability that is amazing and seems to be gaining his victories without much bloodshed. (May, 1940)
- The Jews should have offered themselves to the butcher's knife. They should have thrown themselves into the sea from cliffs. (This was a statement on pacifism rather than antisemitism.)
- How can I, who has always advocated renunciation of sex, encourage you to gratify it? to his son, Harilal. Gandhi blocked Harilal's marriage and disowned him. Harilal later became a homeless alcoholic.
- We believe as much in the purity of races as we think they [Whites] do... by advocating the purity of all races.
- Ours is one continued struggle sought to be inflicted upon us by the Europeans, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir [Africans], whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife, and then pass his life in indolence and nakedness.
- I have endeavored to show that there is no real service of humanity in the profession [of medicine] and that it is injurious to mankind. As an example of the application of this attitude, Richard Grenier writes
"[W]hen Gandhi's wife lay dying of pneumonia and British doctors insisted that a shot of penicillin would save her, Gandhi refused to have this alien medicine injected in her body and simply let her die. (It must be noted that when Gandhi contracted malaria shortly afterward he accepted for himself the alien medicine quinine, and that when he had appendicitis he allowed British doctors to perform on him the alien outrage of an appendectomy.)"
—Richard Grenier, The Gandhi Nobody Knows, Commentary, March 1983
This is how much of Gandhi you resemble:
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 1% on gandhiness, higher than 39% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 7482 times.
So theres and outbreak, and the un-dead walk the streets in search of fresh blood. What are you doing whilst all this happens? Are you searching for a...
Taken 4290 times.
Hi! And welcome to my What Kind of Diaper Are You Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Taken 16243 times.
Find out which Doors song comes closest to describing the real you
Taken 9513 times.
Find out if I think teaching high school is the right career for you! Keep in mind, it's only my personal opinion. This test will be based on me, basically.
Taken 1108 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Horse Racing Test.
Taken 666 times.
Hya Visitor ! Welcome to my FrenchKissFullMouthPierro Test. Be ready for anything, life is short ... Intelligence, Humour, Kinkiness, Slavabilit...
Taken 16608 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 2364 times.
Do you watch Showtime's Hit Series "The L Word". Of course you do. How into this show are you? Let's find out!
Taken 1087 times.
Try our quick presidential leadership style quiz to learn which president you're most similar to and which Berrett-Koehler book best complements your style!
Taken 3928 times.
Hi! And welcome to the "Are You a Player" test. ** I THINK I have fixed what was wrong, so you should get a more "accurate" reading** Every...
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.