Their result for The How Like Gandhi Are You? Test ...
You come in at an almighty 1 on the Gandhometer.
Have you even heard of Gandhi? You're not like him at all. Maybe you should get a job for Lockheed Martin or GKN. I hear they pay well. And the graduate training scheme is just fabulous.
For your information, the following quotations are taken as the basis for the preceding psychoanalytic comparison:
- I do not consider Hitler to be as bad as he is depicted. He is showing an ability that is amazing and seems to be gaining his victories without much bloodshed. (May, 1940)
- The Jews should have offered themselves to the butcher's knife. They should have thrown themselves into the sea from cliffs. (This was a statement on pacifism rather than antisemitism.)
- How can I, who has always advocated renunciation of sex, encourage you to gratify it? to his son, Harilal. Gandhi blocked Harilal's marriage and disowned him. Harilal later became a homeless alcoholic.
- We believe as much in the purity of races as we think they [Whites] do... by advocating the purity of all races.
- Ours is one continued struggle sought to be inflicted upon us by the Europeans, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir [Africans], whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife, and then pass his life in indolence and nakedness.
- I have endeavored to show that there is no real service of humanity in the profession [of medicine] and that it is injurious to mankind. As an example of the application of this attitude, Richard Grenier writes
"[W]hen Gandhi's wife lay dying of pneumonia and British doctors insisted that a shot of penicillin would save her, Gandhi refused to have this alien medicine injected in her body and simply let her die. (It must be noted that when Gandhi contracted malaria shortly afterward he accepted for himself the alien medicine quinine, and that when he had appendicitis he allowed British doctors to perform on him the alien outrage of an appendectomy.)"
—Richard Grenier, The Gandhi Nobody Knows, Commentary, March 1983
This is how much of Gandhi you resemble:
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 1% on gandhiness, higher than 39% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 5687 times.
Some people like to get a sweat on... Some don't. Which are you?
Taken 55503 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Humane Sexuality Test. I'll be using advanced theory and research to determine how sexually open, educated and just plain weird ...
Taken 4728 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Are You Crazy Too Test.
Taken 2060 times.
Hya Visitor ! Welcome to my FrenchKissFullMouthPierro Test. Be ready for anything, life is short ... Intelligence, Humour, Kinkiness, Slavabilit...
Taken 1343 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Are you the one for Danny Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine if you are cool enough to be with me. O...
Taken 9353 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 32591 times.
Can you survive in the wilderness? What if you got lost in the woods or there was a natural disaster? Would you die or make it out alive!
Taken 72218 times.
This is the ultimate and most accurate test one could ever take in this area. This test is for boys, but if you're a girl and you feel you REALLY want...
Taken 4870 times.
My brain works in such a "special" way that my friends have named my way of thinking as 'Twisted Roger Logic'. This basically involves making very ast...
Taken 19047 times.
Find out which Doors song comes closest to describing the real you
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.