Their result for The How Like Gandhi Are You? Test ...
You come in at an almighty 1 on the Gandhometer.
Have you even heard of Gandhi? You're not like him at all. Maybe you should get a job for Lockheed Martin or GKN. I hear they pay well. And the graduate training scheme is just fabulous.
For your information, the following quotations are taken as the basis for the preceding psychoanalytic comparison:
- I do not consider Hitler to be as bad as he is depicted. He is showing an ability that is amazing and seems to be gaining his victories without much bloodshed. (May, 1940)
- The Jews should have offered themselves to the butcher's knife. They should have thrown themselves into the sea from cliffs. (This was a statement on pacifism rather than antisemitism.)
- How can I, who has always advocated renunciation of sex, encourage you to gratify it? to his son, Harilal. Gandhi blocked Harilal's marriage and disowned him. Harilal later became a homeless alcoholic.
- We believe as much in the purity of races as we think they [Whites] do... by advocating the purity of all races.
- Ours is one continued struggle sought to be inflicted upon us by the Europeans, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir [Africans], whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife, and then pass his life in indolence and nakedness.
- I have endeavored to show that there is no real service of humanity in the profession [of medicine] and that it is injurious to mankind. As an example of the application of this attitude, Richard Grenier writes
"[W]hen Gandhi's wife lay dying of pneumonia and British doctors insisted that a shot of penicillin would save her, Gandhi refused to have this alien medicine injected in her body and simply let her die. (It must be noted that when Gandhi contracted malaria shortly afterward he accepted for himself the alien medicine quinine, and that when he had appendicitis he allowed British doctors to perform on him the alien outrage of an appendectomy.)"
—Richard Grenier, The Gandhi Nobody Knows, Commentary, March 1983
This is how much of Gandhi you resemble:
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 1% on gandhiness, higher than 39% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 1250 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Megaman NES Test. I will ask you questions about the Megaman NES saga! Some questions will be easy, others will be hard! Good l...
Taken 4887 times.
In my opinion, being adventurous is one of the best things you can do for yourself. If you try new things every now and then, sure you could run into...
Taken 7491 times.
What is your knowledge of Famous Movie Quotes?
Taken 5514 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 159 times.
Bloque III - JL (2)
Taken 25734 times.
Hi! And welcome to my dumbest Test. I'll be using no logic and little knowledge to determine something.
Taken 2141 times.
You can only do so much with metal, and the music is following the same path as the worldly element did. when the first metal was smelted it revolutio...
Taken 465 times.
Hey internet fiends! Hopefully, most people taking this test are familiar with the popular online comic Bob and George, if not, check it out at http:...
Taken 51500 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Humane Sexuality Test. I'll be using advanced theory and research to determine how sexually open, educated and just plain weird ...
Taken 6493 times.
Hi! And welcome to my What Kind of Diaper Are You Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine your true nature.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.