Their result for The Who is Your Type Test ...
69% Miss Brains, 37% Miss Creative, 69% Miss Shy, 27% Miss Bitch
The pros of dating The Shy Intellectual:
1. She is inspiring and thought provoking whilst not at all opinionated.
2. She is passionate about learning and exploring concepts.
3. She engages with life on a deeper level.
4. She's loyal, caring and thoughtful.
5. She'll never make a scene or embarass you in public.
6. You're very unlikely to find her in bed with anyone other than her teddybear.
Cons of dating The Shy Intellectual:
1. Can make you feel intellectually inferior without intending to do so. 2. Can take herself and life too seriously.
3. So self-consumed she sometimes ignores other aspects of life.
4. She can have a tendancy to be scared of normal social activities.
5. She is a loner and is likely to cling to a partner too tightly.
6. Her shyness may well be down to insecurity.
If you liked my test please rate it! Please forward me any feedback you have, good or bad.
I wish you luck in finding your ideal woman.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 69% on Miss Brains, higher than 85% of your peers.
They scored 37% on Miss Creative, higher than 7% of your peers.
They scored 69% on Miss Shy, higher than 87% of your peers.
They scored 27% on Miss Bitch, higher than 12% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 5290 times.
hi n welcum 2 the could u fuck me test... w0000t.... yeh answer these questions n u will get an answer... yay
Taken 6337 times.
Taken 427 times.
Hi! And welcome to my SANRIO/HELLO KITTY KNOWLEDGE Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine how well you know your Sanrio charac...
Taken 1767 times.
Taken 3324 times.
Taken 486 times.
Taken 900 times.
Hi! And welcome to my Are you the one for Danny Test. I'll be using advanced logic and knowledge to determine if you are cool enough to be with me. O...
Taken 31114 times.
Can you survive in the wilderness? What if you got lost in the woods or there was a natural disaster? Would you die or make it out alive!
Taken 1960 times.
Taken 442 times.
for those of you who are already offended, I should tell you that 'fundie,' while originally derived from fundamentalist and in reference to christian...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.