Their result for The Who is Your Type Test ...
69% Miss Brains, 37% Miss Creative, 69% Miss Shy, 27% Miss Bitch
The pros of dating The Shy Intellectual:
1. She is inspiring and thought provoking whilst not at all opinionated.
2. She is passionate about learning and exploring concepts.
3. She engages with life on a deeper level.
4. She's loyal, caring and thoughtful.
5. She'll never make a scene or embarass you in public.
6. You're very unlikely to find her in bed with anyone other than her teddybear.
Cons of dating The Shy Intellectual:
1. Can make you feel intellectually inferior without intending to do so. 2. Can take herself and life too seriously.
3. So self-consumed she sometimes ignores other aspects of life.
4. She can have a tendancy to be scared of normal social activities.
5. She is a loner and is likely to cling to a partner too tightly.
6. Her shyness may well be down to insecurity.
If you liked my test please rate it! Please forward me any feedback you have, good or bad.
I wish you luck in finding your ideal woman.
Their Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
They scored 69% on Miss Brains, higher than 85% of your peers.
They scored 37% on Miss Creative, higher than 6% of your peers.
They scored 69% on Miss Shy, higher than 87% of your peers.
They scored 27% on Miss Bitch, higher than 12% of your peers.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 894 times.
Taken 2504 times.
Taken 1828 times.
Taken 191 times.
find out which character you most identify with in George RR Martin's "A Clash of Kings"
Taken 361 times.
Taken 66229 times.
Taken 9793 times.
Taken 18659 times.
Find out which Doors song comes closest to describing the real you
Taken 4558 times.
Taken 2938 times.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.