Listen, I'm all for cultural appropriation of religious holidays, so if you want to use St. Patrick's Day as The Day Before March 18th's Hangover, go for it. A few words of advice for getting through the sacred day alive:
1) Don't speak in a fake Irish brogue, even if you secretly think you can do it convincingly.
2) Don't call redheads "Paddy". Especially big ones.
3) Don't call them "shitbat" either.
4) Rod Stewart is Scottish. Singing "If You Want My Body" in honor of Ireland is poor form (as is wearing a kilt... also Scottish).
5) Tip your bartender. Tip your bartender. Tip your bartender.
Slainte! Er, cheers, dude.
Friends and Foes: To maximize your St. Patrick's Day pleasure, hang out with the Drinking Irish and the Charming Irish. Avoid the Fighting Irish, the True Irish and the Pious Irish... they're almost certain to kill you or your buzz.
More tests we think you'll like
Taken 2112 times.
Taken 6814 times.
How intelligent are you when it comes to hitting the clubs for an evening?
Taken 54767 times.
Taken 29508 times.
Taken 565 times.
Find out witch of Divergent faction you belong.
Taken 209 times.
Taken 1509 times.
Taken 7614 times.
Taken 6718 times.
Taken 1365 times.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.