Welcome to my test, and please READ this introduction. There are several things you should know.
1. This test may be difficult.
2. There are only 8 questions, but they require a bit of thinking and time.
4. Some basic math will be necessary for this test, but nothing beyond elementary school level.
5. A small amount of scrap paper will prove quite useful, but for a real challenge you can try and answer all of the questions in your head.
6. Partial points are given for intelligent errors. You should always guess.
HAVE FUN! See if you can get all 8 right. You can do it!
^ ^ ^
| | |
(Can you tell I teach 1st grade?)