OkCupid.com: Free Online Dating
We couldn’t find that username.
We couldn’t find that email address.
We emailed you a reset link already!
“The Google ofonline dating”
— The Boston Globe
“The bestfree dating site”
“A favorite hangoutfor internet goers”
— The Village Voice
— Some guy on Yelp
As the last of the radioactive fallout gently settles on the torn crust of the Earth, World War Three has come to a close. 95% of humanity lies dead in the ruins of war, and the remaining 5% have fled to the untouched haven of Australia. Banding together into one nation, these survivors have nominated you to be their leader. You now have the power (and responsibility) to rule what is left of the world. The question is... how would you do it?
This test will shed some light onto this all-important topic. We've all dreamed of world conquest, but how many of us have dreamed of the world that comes after the conquest? Will you be the wise philosopher-king, the bloodthirsty tyrant, or the penitent healer of wounds? Let's see what happens when we leave the fate of the world in your hands...
The San Francisco Local Test
digitaldaisy42 / f / Straight
The Are You a Patriotic American? Test
barneyoldfield75 / m / Straight
The 100 Point Sexual Purity Test
ryan_lion31 / m / Straight
The What Greek God Are You Test
Greenbel38 / f / Straight
The Why are you single? Test
Nineballl26 / m / Straight
Or visit us in your mobile browser.