Profiles

  • An image of REXx_RAVEN

    REXx_RAVEN

    50 / M / Straight / Los Angeles, California Match % Unknown Join to find out!

    Roughly 95% of you will not relate to 95% of what I list in this entire section. But if you happen to be in the remaining 5%, I would most certainly love to hear from you. . . . FAVORITE FILM GENRES: * B&W Films...

  • An image of dwight_

    dwight_

    30 / M / Straight / Palo Alto, California Match % Unknown Join to find out!

    some friday nights are on wikipedia. wikipedia is SOOOOOOO good Hamlet From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This article is about the Shakespeare play. For other uses, see Hamlet (disambiguation). The American actor Edwin Booth as Hamlet, ca. 1870 The...

  • An image of Vermont_Country

    Vermont_Country

    61 / M / Straight / Bethel, Vermont Match % Unknown Join to find out!

    1920 1930 1940 1950 1960 1970 Courty Music, Rock and Roll, Jazz Got the Blue let play. but can't hear my music at all this day Movies !920 1930 1940 1950 1960 1970 Show and Cartoon were better check it on out Yupper, Books.

  • See More Profiles »

Tests

  • The Middle East History Test

    The Middle East History Test

    by

    Politicized beyond hell and little understood, the Middle East (and Israel in particular) has become one of the most controversial debates of our time...

  • Default Test Image

    The Nintendo Love Test

    by

    Hi! And welcome to my Nintendo Love Test. Uh, it's meant to determine how much you love Nintendo by analyzing your knowledge of...Nintendo!

  • Default Test Image

    The Random Test

    by

    Hi! And welcome to my Random Test. I'll be asking questions based on many areas to determine you total knowledge.