So if you have idea for something new to do, from going to museums, to salsa dancing, to cooking, to concerts for someone you've never heard of I'm game. Just shoot me a message.
Some other facts:
- I try and laugh at everything and not take things too seriously.
- I can be sarcastic to a fault.
- I'm a cat person, we just understand each other.
- I think I'm pretty quiet, but other people tell me I love to be social and talk to people.
- I'm always interested in hearing people's opinions on things, even if they don't mesh up with my own.
- I'm easily impressed by anyone that's kind, a little bit weird, and really passionate about something, bonus points if its something I'm also interested in.
-I appreciate people that hit the message button instead of the like button. This isn't Tinder.
- Learning things
- Scrabble, crosswords and other useless Trivia
- Being socially awkward
- Wondering about obscure facts and then spending hours of time following up on said fact which usually leads to some other odd fact. Its a vicious cycle.
TV: I'm in a serious relationship with Netflix but maybe you can fit in somewhere.
Music: Folksy Indie Rock.
Movies: Any action/sci-fi movie, or any sort of historical fiction. Plus rom-coms are a guilty pleasure.
Books: Anything that looks good, Yes I judge books by their covers, or at least the back cover. Currently Reading: Lawrence in Arabia by Scott Anderson (holy shit a non-fiction book), Last Read: Atwood's MaddAddam Trilogy.
Video Games: Pokemon, Elder Scrolls, Hearthstone, Civilization, Zelda (Breath of the Wild hype train!), Smash Bros.
-A desire to learn new things
-Nature and the outdoors
And food, always food.
You want to play Scrabble, or Catan, or Cards Against Humanity, or Carcassone or... Ok I think you get the point.
You want to tell me what your favourite animal is and why! I do study that sort of stuff for a living. :)
Or, most importantly, if you want to!