Some other facts:
- I try and laugh at everything and not take things too seriously.
- I can be sarcastic to a fault.
- I'm a cat person, we just understand each other.
- I think I'm pretty quiet, but other people tell me I love to be social and talk to people. I'm not sure who to believe.
- I'm always interested in hearing people's opinions on things, even if they don't mesh up with my own.
- I'm easily impressed by anyone that's kind, a little bit weird, and really passionate about something, bonus points if its something I'm also interested in.
-I appreciate people that hit the message button instead of the like button. This isn't Tinder.
- Learning things
- Scrabble, crosswords and other useless Trivia
- Being socially awkward
- Wondering about obscure facts and then spending hours of time following up on said fact which usually leads to some other odd fact. Its a vicious cycle.
TV: Game of Thrones, House of Cards, and Archer are my top three shows now.
Music: Folksy Indie Rock. The National, Fitz and the Tantrums, Death Cab, Arcade Fire, Stars, that's the sort of stuff I could listen to all day.
Movies: Any action/thriller/sci-fi movie, or any sort of historical fiction. Plus rom-coms are a guilty pleasure.
Books: Anything that looks good, Yes I judge books by their covers, or at least the back cover. Reading Margaret Atwood and Murakami a lot at the moment.
Video Games: Definitely RPGs, strategy and adventure games. Pokemon, Elder Scrolls games, Civilization, Zelda, Smash Bros., I could go on...
-A desire to learn new things
-Nature and the outdoors
And food, always food.
You want to play Scrabble, or Catan, or Cards Against Humanity, or Carcassone or... Ok I think you get the point.
You want to tell me what your favourite animal is and why! I do study that sort of stuff for a living. :)
Or, most importantly, if you want to!