• I am a pretty simple, down to earth gal with a great appreciation for what I have and a desire to give back when and where I can.
• I have never been married and therefore come with no baggage.
• I volunteer coach for the Special Olympic and am a Big Sister.
• I have a great job that has afforded me the opportunity to see the world...I have been to 28 countries so far and lived in Hong Kong for a short while.
• I have had many experiences and adventures that not mant people have had, and now I am ready to settle down and pursue a family.
• I have a sarcastic side, and I love to laugh and enjoy life.
• I love playing games (not the dating kind) - anything from shooting hoops to shooting pool....board games, card games, Wii, Rock band....pretty much anything that gives me the chance to kick your butt! ;)
• I am willing to try pretty much anything once....skydiving in Cali and zip lining in the Dominican Republic were probably the most daring things I've attempted...but I survived.
• The only sport I watch on TV is basketball (GO LAKERS!!), but I love watching any sport live.
• I love going to see live theatre!!
• I love kids. I spend a lot of my free time with my sister and her 3 amazing boys and I hope to have kids of my own someday.
• You are more likely to join the Million Mile club than the Mile High club.
• The number of years you spent in college is greater than the number of years you spent in prison.
• You have your shirt on in all of your photos.
• At the end of a hard day, you turn the channel to Fox Sports....not Fox News.
• You DO have a job....you DO NOT have a wife.
• You have a good heart and are looking for a kind, generous, honest woman who is financially stable, morally grounded, and intellectually competent.
Seriously though, I have lived a great life, had many experiences that not many people have had, and have been very fortunate in what I have achieved personally and professionally. I am at the point where I would love to find someone special to settle down with. Maybe that someone could be you?
Movie - Mary Poppins (not doing a good job selling myself, am I)
Music - Anything but country (sorry)
Food - I will try anything once (as long as I have a diet coke to wash it down)
5. a pulse
6. isn't this kinda a silly question.....