1) I apologize that I don't have the required shirtless, 6-pack pic in my profile. It partly has to do with the lack of a camera that can take pictures of non existent six packs. I blame technology
2) I also deleted my apparently required - "cuddling with tiger/lion" photo. If this is necessary - please let me know, the appropriate pictures may be produced on request.
3) I also don't have a picture with my car. I am told that this is a standard "must have" in male profiles - so my fervent apologies. Admittedly, I don't check out male profiles, so I cant confirm.
I really enjoy "scaring" myself. (please note, this is different from "scarring" myself, but there may some overlap). Recent adventures included a variety of "exotic" travels including dog sledding near Alaska; sand boarding in Lima, "via ferrata"ing (pretty sure the italians were screwing around when they named this) in Cusco and cuddling with lions and tigers in Argentina (hence the potential "cuddling with lions/tigers" photo) and backpacking through Scandinavia.
Work & Hobbies:
I am a formerly divorced (I like to believe it was a one time thing that will forever remain "formerly") pharmacis, lawyer, teacher and entrepreneur. With that said, I have been successful in striking a healthy work/life balance that includes dating. I enjoy meeting people and I make time for the right person...
2. Discovering that people give their heights with shoes on (I just saw some basketball player do that)... so does that makes me 6'4"?
3. Trying to figure out how to volunteer for either big brothers/big sisters (I would make a terrible big sister -- I have no first hand experience with tying pigtails!!)
4. Wondering whether Walt Whitman was thinking of online dating when he wrote "Are you the new person drawn toward me?"
5. Wondering why all the OKC women are trying to learn how to play the guitar!
6. Getting quoted in Politico and other national/international magazines for my expertise.
7. I saw all 3 original star wars for the first time on 5/2/16. I get it - its a tad campy (as was Star Trek) but its a totally different feel on the genre. I like it.
8. I bought an impromptu ticket to Gothenburg Sweden on 7/15/16 and flew out a month later. I visited Stockholm (Sweden), Helsinki (Finland), Oslo and Copenhagen.
Also -- my boobs -- wait... (if you hang out with me, this is the sort of terrible sense of humor that awaits you)
2. "New Classic" Comedies - Office Space, Ted;
3. TV Shows: Brooklyn 99, Archer, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black; Venture Brothers; the League
4. Book reading was off the table for a while. Luckily, audiobooks are helping. Recent books have included the Rosie Project, Bourne Betrayal (who knew there were more Bournes) and Ready Player One. I tried working through "The Emperor of All Maladies" since I want to write a book myself but reading about the history of Cancer is simply not my idea of a good time.
A. I really missed hearing people speak words I understood. I don't understand spanish -- so I really need to hear English often enough.
B. Physical touch is really rather nice to enjoy - a hug is always welcome.
C. Hearing and understanding all sides of a discussion. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I am right - I could simply value things differently and I think it's paramount that I understand why we disagree.
2. You like going to museums and can explain why the art I am looking at is significant.
3. You have an opinion on either of the following:
(i) Which of the following best accompanies an evil laugh:
B. Unusually bad acting
C. A persian cat with unusually long hair
D. A horrible childhood resulting in you having super powers that you use to lash out against the world
E. Nothing, I expect you to die Mr. Bond
(ii) . You can answer the following correctly Which of these things is not like the others (and why):
A. Its always Sunny in Philadelphia
B. The Larry David Show
C. The League
D. Arrested Development
4. If you want to talk and get to know each other. First online for a few days and then schedule to meet in person. Someone who responds to questions, then asks questions herself - you know - like an interesting/interested person who wants to have a conversation.