I often hear people say “all the good ones are taken”, well that’s simply not the case. I am one of the dying breed of Southern Gentleman and I am no longer taken. I am a little old fashioned but I am also appreciative of the modern woman. I am romantic and sweet. I am fun and adventurous. I am wicked smart and very funny.
If you like my profile so far and we get lucky enough to have a date together, I promise NOT to:
1. Ask you pay for our dinner or drinks. (I have a job, and the guy should always pay for at least the 1st date if not all of them.)
2. Make you pick me up. (I have a very nice, very fast car.)
3. Spend the evening talking to your breasts. (I know you have eyes and I am sure they are beautiful to look at too.)
4. Spend the whole time complaining about my ex. (You will get time to complain about your ex too.)
5. Get so smashed I throw up on your shoes. (Shoes are way too expensive for that.)
6. Go out with you once and forget I know you. (Everyone is nervous the 1st time and 2nd dates are always better.)
7. Talk or text with 100 people on my cell phone during dinner. (If I wanted to talk to them I would take them to dinner).
8. Arrive looking like I slept in my car the night before. (You are beautiful and deserve a nice looking date for the evening.)
9. Pick up a six pack of beer and drive to a cheap motel. (At least not before dinner. LOL JUST KIDDING.)
10. Ask you to pee on me.(OK so I might be a little kinky... Dominant not submissive... but that's not the kind of thing I am into.)
2. A fast car
3. Dr. Pepper
6. Kink (Yeah, I said it. I might be a little kinky, or a lot kinky depending on your perspective.)
2. You are looking for that "ride or die" kind of friend that's always down for whatever life brings on.
3. You know you are submissive or you think you might be.
4. You are tired of all the bullshit and games that seem to come with internet dating.