Goth. No, really. Go check out my awesome corset. Who likes suspenders/garter-belts, stockings, and heels? I do. Corp Goth style's my personal fave, though.
Sucking at Math. -_-
Debates? But I'm not active in the community anymore.
Sarcasm. In the right situations.
Bullshitting academic papers. XD Though most of the time I am the editor. I sometimes run out of ideas to think of bull to add content.
Daydreaming. People call me out when I zone out, but I never lose my focus. Unless I'm really in that deep.
Precognition. Even if I'm not a fan of the idea of fate, I do get dreams that tell about future events. Which is why I have such a strong affinity for the occult. Can't see ghosts, but sometimes I do in times of extreme stress. Most of the time I just hear them. I can give you a Tarot card reading if you want, but we have to meet.
Peruasion. It's a skill, not a talent. I can teach you what I've learned so far, but you have to put your mind into it.
Witness for the Prosecution is one unforgettable favorite movie.
Necroscope by Brian Lumley may not be everyone's cup of tea.
Muse, Radiohead, Depeche Mode, South Border, Kaskade, Amon Amarth, Thirty Seconds to Mars, Matt Monro, Frank Sinatra, and Spencer Day are some of my favorite bands and singers.
- Leisure time. I'm prone to experience body aches when stressed, so I really need to have some fun after a long day. Or maybe some peace and quiet on a cozy bed.
- Food. Though I mostly cook for others, I'm always down to chow whenever.
- Books. I like to learn new things. And you can't beat the feel of a hardbound book on your hand when you're reading something, whether it be a biography or the latest bestseller novel.
- Music. It's a part of human history.
- Water. The beach is very nice when it's calm. I don't go out swimming that much, though.