Movies: almost never watch anything new + Hollywood. Pretty much hate computergraphicaction in films. But going to see Star Wars tomorrow, special Star Wars exemption.
Music: if you dislike hip-hop I can't see how we'd spend a ton of time in the car if I was DJ. Unless you wanted to handle DJ duties and play absolutely anything (except maybe pop country, techno) I'm up for jazz, blues, bluegrass, various metals, classical, or whatever weird shit you can come up with. Went on a multi-month D'Angelo binge recently.
Food: focused on pleasure here, been eating mostly veg in the house but do love some carnitas, bacon etc
I like to dance around like this sea lion in my spare time and twerk around the house doing the techno seal. BomBomBom. See video.
* You should message me if you're OK with a big dude. If you're looking for a skinny man, much of any part of the body toned, visible abs etc; you won't find them at my place. If I could choose "husky as fuck", "hairy like animal" or "big-boneded" as a body type on here, I would. (Was getting naked with someone for the first time recently and got this gem: "Hairy tits...that's sexy...come here!)(Also told "you're hecka plushie") Love to be healthy, not looking to get changed/fixed/regulated/shamed.
If ALL of the above statements apply and at least ONE of the following sound interesting, hit me up. Or hit me up with another idea, I'm open.
- you think you just want to get coffee, talk and see what kind of chemistry exists, laugh cry get real
- you'd be down to have fun cooking, I can't host as my partner and I have an "our home is our sanctuary and a no outside date-zone" policy but if you have a kitchen and wish someone was around to cook with, hi!
- I'm looking to do more quickie overnighter camping trips between workdays. Bike camping partner would be a dream and I can help facilitate. Car would work too. I've done a "poach Kirby cove Thursday night" routine a few times recently and had a great time. Really broke up the work week and made life feel less routine.
- You're up for any type of bike ride as long as breaking personal records isn't an overriding focus. Definitely down for some adventure and picnic type bike riding. I have a bike dubbed the Snakvagen and I'm not scared to use it.
- I'd love some company/motivation to get back in the ocean. Surf/body surf. I know the coast well South of SF and I'm pretty good at not dying in NCal surf conditions by picking my battles.
- you think I'm sexy and sense there'd be chemistry
- you know how to forage for mushrooms or other local edibles and would like to share your knowledge
- you'd like to drive somewhere and see something new and/or exciting
- you'd like to make or fix something, teach me how to make or fix something, learn same etc