Movies: almost never watch anything new + Hollywood. Pretty much hate computergraphicaction in films. But going to see Star Wars tomorrow, special Star Wars exemption.
Music: if you dislike hip-hop I can't see how we'd spend a ton of time in the car if I was DJ. Unless you wanted to handle DJ duties and play absolutely anything (except maybe pop country, techno) I'm up for jazz, blues, bluegrass, various metals, classical, or whatever weird shit you can come up with. Went on a multi-month D'Angelo binge recently.
Food: focused on pleasure here, been eating mostly veg as my Girl Friend is a veggie. Not like a carrot, she just eats veggies.
I like to dance around like this sea lion in my spare time and twerk around the house doing the techno seal. BomBomBom. See video.
** I'm not about hate for people's bodies or lifestyles. No unexamined loose cannon racist sexist gay/queer/trans phobics. I feel like we were raised up to our necks, or over our heads, in this shit and it has to start stopping here and now. I'm working to be less judgy and not be around judgmental people. I fail sometimes, but I really value when people walk in others shoes as a routine. I'm schooling myself to never "punch-down", shittalk or laugh at people's difficulties or circumstance. "Punch-up" at people in power and voluntary assholes.
* You should message me if you're OK with a big dude. If you're looking for a skinny man, much of any part of the body toned, visible abs etc; you won't find them at my place. If I could choose "husky as fuck", "hairy like animal" or "big-boneded" as a body type on here, I would. (Was getting naked with someone for the first time recently and got this gem: "Hairy tits...that's sexy...come here!).
If ALL of the above statements apply and at least ONE of the following sound interesting, hit me up. Or hit me up with another idea, I'm open for new stuff.
- you think you just want to get coffee, talk and see what kind of chemistry exists, laugh cry get real
- you'd be down to have fun cooking, I can't host as my partner and I have an "our home is our sanctuary and a no outside date-zone" policy but if you have a kitchen and wish someone was around to cook with, hi!
- I'm looking to do more quickie overnighter camping trips between workdays. Bike camping partner would be a dream and I can help facilitate. Car would work too. I've done a "poach Kirby cove Thursday night" routine a few times recently and had a great time. Really broke up the work week and made life feel less routine.
- You're up for any type of bike ride as long as breaking personal records isn't an overriding focus. Definitely down for some adventure and picnic type bike riding. I have a bike dubbed the Snakvagen and I'm not scared to use it.
- I'd love some company/motivation to get back in the ocean. Surf/body surf. I know the coast well South of SF and I'm pretty good at not dying in NCal surf conditions by picking my battles.
- you think I'm sexy and sense there'd be chemistry
- you'd like to drive somewhere and see something new and/or exciting
- you'd like to make or fix something, teach me how to make or fix something, learn same etc