I work 9 to 5, then I draw and game. I like to chill with friends once or twice a week, and get some quiet time otherwise. I do tai chi and love martial arts movies! People watching, nature watching, and enjoying how life marches on anywhere are big on my list of happinesses. eses... :) At the end of the day, I feel great when I've achieved some of the following:
1) Drawn or made something new, that didn't exist before
2) Worked on staying healthy for now and the long run
3) Given myself the right space to recover energy and inspiration
I'm looking for an introvert with some extrovert tendencies... Someone who is like 70% quiet at a get together but is still having fun! To be honest, that's me too... I like leaving space for people to be themselves.
- watching movies at theaters, on netflix
- publishing comics, hand drawn on my smartphone
- tai chi and martial arts for fitness and spiritual reasons.
- Mech Warrior Online (strategy and minmaxing!)
Movies I want to re-watch:
The Last Dragon (featuring Sho' Nuff)