I love programming, game design, and 90s alternative music. I love the first two so much, in fact, that I have made and released games, some of which are even still available to download and play!
I'm also a big fan of literature and life-long learning. I think that it's very important that people continue to learn and by doing so, continue to grow themselves intellectually. Often, if I'm not making or playing games, I'm reading something to keep my mind fresh or just for the enjoyment of it.
I think a lot of the millennial generation stuff is silly BS, and I seem to be more aligned with Gen X or sometimes even the boomers compared to people my own age or younger. In some ways I'm more traditional than others, and I can be fairly serious about that.
● Writing code.
● Playing old video games (nobody bests me at Goldeneye).
● Creating games.
● Hiking, trail blazing, and navigating.
Personality-wise? My urbane sense of humour.
Movies: Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Zombieland, The Usual Suspects.
Shows: Game of Thrones, Night Court, the various Stargate shows, the various Star Trek shows. And anime. Lots of anime.
Music: Foo Fighters, Metric, Killjoys, Doughboys, The Tragically Hip, Paris Match, pretty much any 90s alternative or JPop.
Food: If it's edible, I'll eat it. Eastern European and Japanese food tend to be my favourites, though.
● A computer with internet access.
● Logical people.
● Coffee or other nice sources of caffeine.
● Anime, manga, and video games.
● If you're looking someone with whom you can watch anime or just hang out.
● If you find peer programming to be romantic.
● The only games you're interested in are on a table or a screen.
● If you spend more time on the internet than is good for you.
You *shouldn't* message me if you are militant about your beliefs or feelings. Faith warriors, SJWs, vocal vegetarians/vegans, and political diatribers need not apply.