Feel free to talk to me about:
1. Washington Wines
2. Live theater, production shows, operas etc
3. Comparative political economy (I'm serious)
4. Art History
5. Environmental Law, Law in general, or Permitting Philosophy
6. Tropical resort destinations
7. Anything you want.
the internet (in all its pornographic glory...)
Oxygen, water, food
oh, and probably a couple other things that I can't think of at the moment.
- Cute Guys
- how to convince my boss to let me workfrom Hawaii
- why do I need to be in this meeting again?
1. walk home from work and collapse on the bed in a stupor. all calls and texts go unanswered
2. on my way to Vegas (or some other destination) for the weekend
3. staring at the pile of dishes and laundry trying to find the will to do them and once again seriously contemplating the feasibility of hiring a houseboy
4. guests are in town; in which case, I am probably taking them around capitol hill (pretty much the only time I go out on Friday nights - Saturday nights are more typically my going out night)
5. enjoying a lovely evening out with friends at a nice restaurant, exploring new cuisines, and possibly a show, play, or concert after dinner