I am a nerdy sort of fellow who is pretty game for trying just about anything once. I am in the process of rekindling my adventurous spirit, creating lists of things to do in NYC that I can't do anywhere else. As happy as I am out on the town, exploring, I can be just as pleased taking in a Netflix marathon, reading, or tackling my new-hobby-a-month related New Years Resolution.
I am going to keep this mostly short because I would much rather long story people over coffee, a walk, or a drink. Cheers!
* Hiking nearby
* Going to and Boston
* Going to Coney Island
* Deciding between a motorcycle trip of the United States or a foreign vacation
* And much, much more!
If any of these things interest you, feel free to say hi and chat about them. I think all of these things would be much more fun with a companion.
Movies: Chronicles of Riddick, Love Actually, Starship Troopers, Alien(s), Her, 12 Years a Slave, Terminator, Horse Boy, Rabbit Proof Fence, Edge of Tomorrow
Shows: All of the Star Treks, Misfits, Downton Abbey, The IT Crowd, Black Books, Quantum Leap, Game of Thrones
Music: Stevie Ray Vaughan, Gogol Bordello, Cancerslug, Adele, Ellie Goulding, Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Del the Funky Homo Sapien
Food: Indian, meats, Spanish, Soul, Korean, Japanese/Sushi, Chinese, Brunch, Halal, non-meats.
2. Books, mostly real ones but I am content with eBooks. Really, anything I can read would make me happy.
3. Camping, I haven't been in ages but I have a new tent and I can't wait to break it out in front of a fire!
4. Food, mostly the cooking and eating of - I am a decent cook and a fantastic eater. As much as I love these things, I MUCH prefer to do them with company.
5. Talking, mostly the talking with other people, though I talk to myself on occasion. After thirty years, it gets old though.
6. Stories, mostly the exchanging thereof. I think storytelling is one of the best things ever. There is nothing like being around another person or persons and launching into a story. Related, getting into situations that result in stories, no matter how big or small.
P.S. They can!