I love cooking so don't be too surprised when a good number of my books in my library are cookbooks from all over. I have taken a shining to cooking Indian food lately. I brew beer and wine for fun, crochet when it gets colder, and think of new hobbies to tackle between the three. Have you ever made a loaf of bread? I bake bread from scratch and it is amazing - except for my dark rye. I don't want to talk about that.
I'd say more now, but I'd rather be talking across the table or on a picnic blanket.
* Hiking nearby
* Going to Boston
* Going to Coney Island
* Deciding between a motorcycle trip of the United States or a foreign vacation
* Deciding to get a dog, cat, or bird
* Looking for an open mic for funsies.
Movies: Chronicles of Riddick, Love Actually, Starship Troopers, Alien(s), Her, 12 Years a Slave, Terminator, Horse Boy, Rabbit Proof Fence, Edge of Tomorrow
Shows: All of the Star Treks, Misfits, Downton Abbey, The IT Crowd, Black Books, Quantum Leap, Game of Thrones
Music: Stevie Ray Vaughan, Gogol Bordello, Cancerslug, Adele, Ellie Goulding, Ferry Corsten, Armin Van Buuren, Del the Funky Homo Sapien
Food: Indian, meats, Spanish, Soul, Korean, Japanese/Sushi, Chinese, Brunch, Halal, non-meats.
2. Books, mostly real ones but I am content with eBooks. Really, anything I can read would make me happy.
3. Camping, I haven't been in ages but I have a new tent and I can't wait to break it out in front of a fire!
4. Food, mostly the cooking and eating of - I am a decent cook and a fantastic eater. As much as I love these things, I MUCH prefer to do them with company.
5. Talking, mostly the talking with other people. Though, I am moving towards listening more.
6. Stories, mostly the exchanging thereof. I think storytelling is one of the best things ever. There is nothing like being around another person or persons and launching into a story. Related, getting into situations that result in stories, no matter how big or small.
* You want to discuss the absurdities present in children's literature.
* You are willing to experience Titanic 2.