* I raced in the junior olympics for sailing when I was 15.
* I once got in trouble with the police for skating on public property in downtown philly and had to do public service.
* I learned how to drive on a stick Land Rover to .
* I lived in a different house for each year of high school
* I started cheerleading as a freshman in high school and I still volunteer coach one day a week.
I'm honest and friendly. My friends have described me as warm hearted.
I'm a high energy person. I get excited easily and love the things I do. I rock climb, take pictures, and brew an amazing cup of coffee, and write software.
I enjoy travel and finding new experiences. I enjoy writing them down and sharing them with others.
By night: hunting for a new adventure or planning my next escape.
2. Taking the group photo so that everyone is happy.
3. Knowing where the best coffee is.
Listening to most of my books on tape now. Currently relistening to the Harry Potter series. I sometimes fit in interesting stuff like Surely your Joking Mr. Feynman, or Moonwalking with Einstein.
Action, and a romantic comedy here and there.
Just saw my first two cirque shows. Big fan, will be going to more. I like live country music, and anything with Dispatch or Chadwick Stokes.
Country and Alternative, some pop.
Sushi -> the 49er roll might be the best thing since sliced bread.
I like other foods, but they are all stop gaps because I can't eat sushi every day.
3. Family (includes friends)
4. The ocean