* I raced in the junior olympics in sailing when I was 15.
* I once got in trouble with the police for skating on public property in downtown philly and had to do public service.
* I learned how to drive on a stick Land Rover truck.
* I lived in a different house for each year of high school
* I started cheerleading as a freshman in high school and I still volunteer coach one day a week.
I'm honest and friendly. My friends have described me as warm hearted. I strive to be a gentleman and always try to walk on the street side.
I'm a high energy person. I get excited easily and love the things I do. I rock climb, take pictures, brew an amazing cup of coffee, play with my friends' kids, and write software.
I enjoy travel and finding new experiences. I enjoy writing them down and sharing them with others.
By night: hunting for a new adventure or planning my next trip.
2. Taking the group photo so that everyone is happy.
3. Knowing where to find a great cup of coffee.
4. Making friends at the gym.
Listening to most of my books on tape now. Currently relistening to the Harry Potter series. I sometimes fit in interesting stuff like Surely your Joking Mr. Feynman, or Moonwalking with Einstein.
Action, and a romantic comedy here and there.
Just saw my first two cirque shows. Big fan, will be going to more. I like live country music, and anything with Dispatch or Chadwick Stokes.
Country and Alternative, some pop.
Sushi -> the 49er roll might be the best thing since sliced bread.
I like other foods, but they are all stop gaps because I can't eat sushi every day.
3. Family (includes friends)
4. The ocean