- I'm 29, born July 2nd
- Born & raised in Gary, IN
- Lived in Chicago. Then Atlanta. Now LA.
- When my phone rings, it will always play "Supernova Girl". PROTO ZOA FOREVER!
- Obsessed with Marilyn Monroe
- Thinks that My Bloody Valentine - Loveless is indeed the best album EVER
Movies: Amelie, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Some Like It Hot, The Seven Year Itch, Half-Baked, Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, A Clockwork Orange, Full Metal Jacket, Clerks, Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back, Videodrome, Blue Velvet
TV: Parks & Recreation, Louie, Archer, Coupling, How I Met Your Mother, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, Bob's Burgers
Music: My holy trinity is Joy Division, The Velvet Underground, and Nirvana. Also a lot of house music and a lot of ratchet rap music.
Food: Sushi is such a clichè choice, but I do legitimately love it. Any breakfast sandwich that ends with "bagel" or "McGriddle."
You shouldn't message me if you are religious, homophobic, aren't interested in intellectual conversation (occasionally peppered with talk of ridiculous pop culture and fart jokes), or closed-minded with regards to music.