Photos have been taken down, up for 1M*****, Q****** and h*******, but now gone.)
Stop kidding yourself. A lot of the guys here are looking for REAL connection and REAL substance. If you are just looking to find some proverbial hunk to show off to your friends, etc..., just say so. That will save a lot of time and effort from guys who think people are being honest.
If you are honestly looking for the things other than the first two items after "Last Online", then don't be so afraid to start a dialogue with me or anyone else. We work on being the best we can be. No one can change what they can't change... so how important are those things?
Apparently it's all about height and ethnicity online... Both are not alterable, so if one is not in the marketed "target" then, there's no point in being here. Have fun looking for the 6ft and locally privileged. We've stepped back into grade school mentality, and I for one am not interested in those games.
Squeezing every last drop out of it. Redefining "bad" all around the world: London, New York, Paris, Vega$, Nanaimo, etc... who's next?
Favorite movies = Homemade
Favorite Shows = Test Patterns
Favorite Music = White Noise
Favorite Book = Matches
2. A distraction (that's where you may fit in)
3. A getaway vehicle with several good escape routes.
4. A backup plan.
5. Awesome firepower.
...and if all else fails...
6. The best legal council money can buy.
- You don't have "Goddess" or "Princess" in your name (because the first is really a fantasy and the latter do not have to be so demonstrative). Self-aggrandizement easily slips into delusion.
- Unlike those who only "think" they are adventurous and "love meeting new people", you actually live what you say (it's pretty rare online).
- You are actually smiling in a photograph.
- You aren't wearing sunglasses or otherwise hiding your face in your main profile pic (saying you are honest and open, and living it are two different things).
- You understand that it's all about what you do with what you have, and not what you got by chance.