I'm also super passionate about autism in kids and adults and rights for people with mental disabilities in general.
Movies - LOTR was great.
Shows - Curb Your Enthusiasm is basically a documentary of my life.
Music - John Coltrane, Miles Davis, Dave Brubeck, Chet Baker. I have a thing for nostalgia.
Food - Thai and Indian are my favs.
2. My photography, sometimes it becomes a part of me.
3. Health, I take care of it and of course being sick is no fun.
4. Knowledge, I'm always looking for new things to learn
5. Meditation, helps me focus on the here and now
6. Stable income, makes material possessions possible
And how much waxing must hurt, ouch.