I'm an Australian who has been living in Canada for just over three years. I spent a year in Toronto, then tried Montreal for 18 months before relocating back to my beloved TO earlier this year.
I'm a friendly & easygoing kinda guy and love getting to know new people. I'm also super adventurous and like to actively seek out interesting/unique experiences. Here are a couple that come to mind:
- I ran 10km through Sydney while wearing a red dress
- I ate a golden burger that cost $100 in Cornwall, ON
- I started a obscure little photography project about 5 years ago which has since become quite popular and led to two of my pics being published in Lonely Planet
- I once went on a first date with a girl at her hospital bed
- I've stood naked on the forecourt of the Sydney Opera House with 5,000 other naked people
It'd be great to find someone awesome here in Toronto to do fun & adventurous things like this with!
Movies: Documentaries, foreign film & short film. Grizzly Man (I LOVE Werner Herzog), Tickled, Man On Wire, Driving With Selvi, any documentary about mountaineering
Shows: QI , Mythbusters and Curb Your Enthusiasm
Music: The Waifs, John Butler, Paul Kelly, Alanis Morissette, Shawn Mullins, Christy Moore, Alanis Morissette, Hootie & The Blowfish, Tonic, Gin Blossoms, New Radicals (why did they only ever release one album?), Ben Folds, Sigur Rós, Bruce Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac, Cold Chisel and Great Big Sea
Food: Homemade pasta, epic fruit salads with yoghurt, homegrown lettuce & tomato, pho and cheese