Photography: Capturing that moment which caught my attention and sharing it with others.
Turquoise Waters: Snorkeling/diving in clear blue water reveals a whole different world
Movies: Entertaining movies with action, plot and a surprise ending.
Sailing: off the waters of California, Florida or Maryland is nice but there is nothing like Hawaii or the Caribbean island on a sailboat.
Fine Dining: Good quality food, no matter the ambiance, is my favorite.
Aviation: Flying (pilot). Local air shows & DFW’s Founders Plaza.
Cooking: Traditional European or adventurous Caribbean dishes are my favorite.
Tropical plant garden: Plumeria, orchids and Bonsais are my hobby.
Fine Wines: Lived near Napa/Sonoma and appreciate a good wine.
Man who says what he means and means what he says. Clean shaven, All-American male.
2) Intelligence (current affairs and a variety of topics).
3) Honesty & Trust – per friends and colleagues.
4) Affection & Touch - a very powerful sensation
5) Open Mind.
6) Sense of humor and positive outlook in life.
FOOD : Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Cuban, Mexican, Brazilian, and Caribbean Cuisine.
BOOK : Gardening Indoors with Soil & Hydroponics
MOVIE : SALT
2) The sky (flying) and the sea (sailing).
3) Fresh air during a walk.
4) Connectivity (cell phone, internet).
6) Sharing special moments with someone.