PHYSICALLY: I'm a pear merged with an hourglass physically. I generally love my body, and I'm not a skinny mini but I'm certainly not fat. I guess I would say I'm mildly attractive.
MUSIC: I adore a wide range of music. I listen to some opera-rock, symphonic metal, rock, alternative, pop, hip-hop, etc...basically anything besides most rap and most country (Artists like KJ-52 and Kelly Clarkson are the exceptions)
MOST AT PEACE: When I'm in sitting in my favorite tree at the local park at night watching the stars, and when I'm in the chapel.
PROUD OF: I'm most proud of my recent decision to join the Church and make a big change in my life.
I am, of course, kidding. I am good at a lot of things, though, and I don't quite want to list them all....so the top three things I'm good at will have to suffice.
1. Making music. I love to take popular songs, figure out the chords, find another popular song with the same or similar chords, and mash them together into one big master-song. I've been playing piano since I was 5, flute since I was 10, and guitar since I was 16. Music is kind of my life.
2. Drawing/art. Unlike music, I have to work really hard to be great at art...but the effort makes it all the more rewarding in the end. I like to draw semi realistic portraits, and I love designing tribal tattoos for people. I design other types of tattoos as well, but I'm really good at the tribal ones.
3. Being a good friend. Some people would think that this isn't something you can be 'really good at', but being a good friend takes just as much effort and practice as music and art do. I'm always there for my friends, whether they need a crying shoulder, a buddy to hang with, or someone to slap them upside the head and tell them what's up.
3. The LDS community
4. Dessert. The world would not be the same without glorious desserts for me to consume.
5. Communication (or ways to communicate with people)
B. you don't mind talking to a Mormon.
C. You're awesome and you think I might be awesome.
D. You want to for whatever reason.