I enjoy hiking, kayaking, tennis, going to plays/museums and one of my favorite things to do is to go into the city and wander around somewhat aimlessly trying to find lesser known treasures.
Movies: Shawshank Redemption, Snatch, most Tarantino movies, cornetto trilogy, Grandma's Boy, The Usual Suspects, and Raging Bull.
TV: Game of Thrones (I think I'm the only one) Parks and Rec, The Big Bang Theory, Shameless and the west wing.
Music: classic rock. I recently discovered a love for indie folk-rock ala Of Monsters and Men or Mumford and Sons.
Food - sushi, Thai, hummus, seltzer, anything smoked or grilled.
2. A Hot shower (Always better with company)
3. A question that needs answering (I can research obscure topics like you can't imagine)
4. Friends and family (cliches everywhere)
5. Soccer & Hockey (I love sports in general )
6. My car (Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination)
or why does anybody care about the kardashians.