As I'm not the greatest of essay writers, here's a few quick points about myself:
1) I like to laugh. A lot.
2) I like to write about sports and business. Sports-wise, I write about US sports, and business it's media and, er, insurance.
3) I'm loyal, I'm loving, I'm passionate. I'm told that I give great hugs.
4) I can listen to most types of music. Anything from Prince to Swedish House Mafia to Beethoven to Counting Crows to Snow Patrol. Live gigs are definitely fun!
5) I love going clubbing. There's something about a dancefloor at 3am.
6) I'm outgoing. You won't lack for a conversation with me.
7) I have opinions. What do you like to talk about?
8) I absolutely love travelling - particularly over to the USA, but I do have a heart for adventure, too. Just let me know, and I'm willing to give it a try!
And the question "What I'm doing with my life" comes around about 3-5pm most Saturdays when QPR are playing, and I'm there watching them lose.
Too many to mention, but normally modern classic writers like John Grisham and Michael Connelly, and sometimes Ben Mezrich (who wrote the 'Facebook' film). Or Michael Lewis.
I watch a lot of movies, and therefore that's a really hard answer. I still love 'Dazed And Confused', and have a soft spot for high school movies like '10 Things I Hate About You'. I also movies directed by Cameron Crowe. 'We Bought A Zoo' made me cry. As did 'Jerry Maguire.' 'Vanilla Sky' irritated me. And also Christopher Nolan - I haven't seen a film of his I didn't like.
TV - I like a lot of US dramas, as well as sports stuff. And I'm always happy to tuck into a documentary, too. I have a soft spot for ER...still.
I'm an ominvore, but I love Italian food. I love thin-crust pizza. Also, I can't do without a good steak ever so often with bernaise sauce. Mmmm....
2. Hope and faith in life and people.
3. Pen/Paper/Laptop/Phone (all good writing implements)
4. My sight.
5. My outgoingness
6. My love of people