doing a bunch of creative side projects
taking this site less seriously than when I was last single
looking forward to summer (surfing, sailing, kitesurfing, and swimming in the ocean)
trying to take care of my mom, I recently lost my dad
And since mannerisms & voice are important, here's me on TV: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lADHmuhEJM
Movies: Spy thrillers you need to figure out along the way, or comedies where you check your brain at the door.
Shows: Westworld, Billions, Homeland, House of Cards, Vikings, 24, The Wire, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Modern Family, Parks and Rec, Seinfeld, Silicon Valley.
Music: I have one playlist called "Alex's Favorite Songs." This or my birth certificate equally prove I'm 36 y/o.
Food: Thai, Indian, or Mexican.
- books, lots of them
- Fios, I mean, yo, those upload speeds, right?
- my brothers, they are really fun guys
- my mom, she's a gem
- and this stuff: http://list25.com/25-things-you-need-to-survive-the-zombie-apocalypse/
- automated vehicles and the future of transportation
- crap like Artificial Intelligence and stuff
- the correlation between success in life and replacing the ice tray immediately when it is empty.
- dinner with friends
- at the club with the promoter who pays me to appear
- my brother gave me one of those extra battery charger things as a gift, but now I forget to charge that too, but it's still in my backpack at all times
- I nearly always have a backpack, even though I'm in my mid-30s. Upside though is I have a healthy back.
- I watch pro surfing on the inter-webs
- I've written a book of puns (750+)
- I'm half full of pretzels by the time I've cooked any meal
And/or you might want a surf lesson this summer.