- I would rather build/repair things than buy them.
- I would rather be at Karaoke than at a sports bar.
- I would rather meet up for coffee than beers.
- I like adventures. New people, new places, and new ideas, are all wonderful.
- I like stimulating conversation.
- I'm pretty apathetic when it comes to sports.
- I lived outside of the US for two years and I appreciate little things like free speech and access to clean water even more now.
- An ideal relationship, or friendship, for me, involves inspiring each other to start and complete projects.
Trying to sneak self improvement and creativity in after a 40 hour work week.
I'm also in night school 2-3 nights a week. I think once I'm done with that I'm going to finally commit to some of CourseRA action or spend more time at a maker center.
Movies: Comic book movies and Criterion Collection films. I especially like it when there's a midnight showing of a cult film.
Shows: Vikings, Stranger Things, Twin Peaks, Luke Cage, You're the Worst, Westworld, etc.
Music: Sleep, Destroyer, At the Drive-in, Belle & Sebastian, Aesop Rock, Broken Social Scene, Elvis Costello, The Arcade Fire, Smog, Sam Cooke, Dinosaur Jr, The Cure, Four Tet and David Goddamn Bowie. I'll listen to most anything though.
Food: I like all sorts of things, especially street cart food. I'm most unhappy when eating food from a mall food court.
Eh, that sounds sappy. The correct answer must have been death metal and hot sauce.
Also, I have a secret love of the search-by-enemy-percentage on this site. I'm always curious as to who software thinks I'm diametrically opposed to.
Spoiler alert: they all hate recycling.
You want an adventure buddy.