Native to DC area. Looking for someone to do things (or nothing) with. partner in crime for museums, food, movies, wineries, or other fun shenanigans.
Liberal and willing to have intelligent conversation on all topics. I'm not good at online chat; prefer to meet.
I love things that jolt my perspective. Books, movies, music, people who can say something or show me something that illuminates a new angle or aspect of life that I had previously not considered.
I am witty, hot tempered, and entertaining
I enjoy all sorts of international cuisines especially when its spicy but sometimes I just want a simple well cooked steak.
• My car- my home away from home.
• My friends - to provide perspective and support.
• Hope- rebellions are built on hope.
• New ideas- usually in the form of booKS or conversation.
• Rice- I have sacrificed gluten but rice is eternal.
What will be my next meal. I love food and like to have a variety of flavors.
If mt OKCUPID profile is overly complicated.