roustabout. I'm the guy your mother should have warned you
I'm non-monogamous. If that is not your cup of tea, then please move on, nothing to see here folks. On the other hand, if you are practiced in the art of safe, sane, honest, respectful, open relationships then read on...
Too many favorites to name them all, but some of my favorites are "Being There", "Princess Bride", "Shakespeare In Love" and "The Incredibles". I'm a screen junkie, (I can resist anything but visual temptation) but I haven't watched commercial TV in thirty years (I can't do TV responsibly) but I do have a screen and watch DVDs. I like to think of it as methadone.
Being a musician tends to make me want to listen to just about anything, (although I tend towards R&B, rock, soul, etc.) but there are a few genres I just don't get, including industrial or really twangy country tunes. I'm also not a big fan of pop-music from the 80's (that was the decade I took the radio out of my car).
- You find me interesting, my lifestyle is compatible with yours, and are, at heart, a decent human being.
- You always wanted to say "Hey Sailor" and mean it.
- You play music or sing, or like hanging with the band.
- You have honed wit, sarcasm and irony to a razor sharp edge.
- You want someone who is more concerned with what you are thinking than what you look like.
- You owe me money, or wish to leave me your vast fortune.