To stay active, I golf as much as I can during the warmer months, play on a softball team at work, and I swim at LA Fitness about 3 times a week. Current season ticket holder to Pitt football and basketball games as well!
Thanks to a couple of my friends for moving across the pond, I've had the opportunity to visit Europe the last three years. Trips so far have been to Cologne, Paris, Brussels, London, the Ring of Kerry in Ireland, Porto, Portugal and Barcelona!
- Retrieving items that are located on high shelves, tucked in the back of a closet, etc.
- Hitting a golf ball pretty far
- 50 free sprints
- Taking care of my dog (He's the happiest pup in the world!)
- Being a good pseudo-uncle to my best friends little kids
Last read - Aziz Ansari's "Modern Romance." Entertaining, and an incredibly accurate account of what dating is like these days....
1) Golf clubs
2) My dog
3) iPhone (incredibly sad, but true)
4) My DVR and Netflix...greatest inventions ever!
5) A swimming pool, or any body of water really...
6) A steady pay check...a boy and his dog gotta eat!
My family and friends would certainly make this list, but I just figured they were a given and I don't really consider them "things" I guess.
And you like dogs!