I had two really cool photos here, one of a circuit and another one of my soccer team logo... until some jerk reported them to OKCupid and they "removed them because my face wasn't in them". Oh well
Well, I'm told I'm a cool person to have around. People see me as laid back, funny, serious when absolutely necessary, smart, witty, sarcastic, original, open minded, caring, educated, classy and well-rounded. I'm honest to a fault. I believe in loyalty, individuality, companionship, wit, silly laughs, board games and Sunday BBQs... With me, it's easy to go smoothly from cracking jokes to an intellectual conversation about anything. I like people who have more to say than the specs of their car or the latest video game tricks, people who can keep me intellectually alert are the ones whose company I enjoy the most... perhaps that's why most of my friends are older than me. Whoever said looks were not important didn't know what they were talking about, however looks alone won't keep me interested for longer than five minutes. Or a couple of messages, whichever happens first. So if you are just a cute face and hot body paired with an empty cranial cavity (aka a hot airhead... and bonus points if you actually know what a "cranial cavity" is) you might as well go try your luck with the South Beach bimbos (you know who you are). But if that's not the case and if you are up to the challenge, dare to write me and get to know me before you jump to conclusions. Oh and if you think you already have me figured out don't worry, you are wrong.
SOME FUN FACTS:
- First and foremost, I'm random
- I love coke (Coca-Cola, for you junkies)
- I'm hard to catch and even harder to keep
- I can be really sweet when I open up
- I wanna work for NASA someday
- I'm a die hard soccer fan
- It just dawned on me that I've been a zombie since before zombies were cool... I like BRAAAAAINS!
- I get melancholic once in a while just because
- I can outwit almost anyone, and have fun doing it
- I can probably kick your ass in pool... and also have fun doing it
- I can probably kick your ass, period :-p
- I can probably bore you to death talking about Physics
- If you ask me for a glass of water from the kitchen I'll probably ask "is it for here or to go?"
- I use the words "probably" and "also" a lot... sue me
- I often have epiphanies in the shower
- For some strange reason unknown to mankind, my nose always looks huge in pictures... it's really not!
- I always carry at least one of my cameras with me
- I'm very young and very old at the same time.. I'll explain what I mean if you ask
- Chances are I'd be cool with whatever religion you believe in (as long as you don't try to push it onto me), but if within your traditions fall treating women poorly or killing people or animals I WILL have issues with that
- I love scavenger hunts
- I'm always singing, but chances are you won't hear me
- I used to practice Tae Kwon Do five times a week and also used to be a gymnast. Now my schedule only allows me to do pilates and yoga
- I go with the flow most of the time
- My friends and my family are my rock
- I'm more spiritual than most people who spend half their life in church
- My parents are not divorced
- I have set very high goals for myself, both professionally and personally. More than I can fit in a lifetime, actually, though I'm giving it my best shot
- I'm a passionate animal lover, if you have ever intentionally hurt an animal don't even bother talking to me
- I run off to Europe whenever I can
DO NOT CONTACT ME IF YOU:
- Are a hunter
- Are a drama queen (excuse the pun)
- Have a shoe size bigger than your IQ
- Will ask about my bra size before even knowing my name
- Think dressing up means wearing matching socks
- Have no clue where you want to go in life, but pretend otherwise. I don't care how much you make or will make, but ambition and goals are important to me
- Can't think of a better way than "Yo, mama, you look banging" to start a conversation with a girl you've never met before, which ties right into..
- Act/dress/talk/look/all of the above ghetto... stick to hoochie mamas, have ten kids before you turn 30 and let us smart people pay the government so they can pay you to raise them while we don't have any ("Idiocracy", anyone?)
- Put glitter on your hair
- Shower only when Saturday Night Live is on TV
- Have a wife
- Have a girlfriend
- Have a boyfriend (in this case you are very welcome to contact me as long as you don't intend to have sex with me)
- Think watching football on Sundays is a workout (after all, it IS sports related, right?... NOT)
- Rite lik diz... third grade should be a thing of the past for you by now, otherwise move along. And I don't date gangsta wannabes either, in case the previous ghetto reference didn't get through.
- Look like Jason Alexander, but feel as sexy as Patrick Dempsey. This could actually be a good thing, but it could also be a recipe for disaster (think Jason Alexander in a thong, not pretty). I'm putting it with the no-nos
- Think you look banging hot in a Speedo (sorry, this is never a good thing)
- Own a Geo Metro with 20" rims
- Have been nicknamed "peanut" by any of your former sexual partners.... use your imagination on this one :p
- Believe the Colosseum is some dessert served at a sports bar
- Want to get married, move to a different state and have kids three months into the relationship. Yes, this is a true story.
- Are not laughing right around now and/or think that I'm a conceited b!tch... in either case you don't get my sense of humor and we are probably not a good match.
(TO BE CONTINUED)
On a last note, I'm entirely too sick of players and guys who want me just because of how I look. I don't have time for games and there's more to me than boobs, so if that's all you are looking for you can move on to the next profile, no hard feelings.
I am smart, sarcastic, and sweet.
Movies.. well, I'm a girl, so expect me to watch a lot of chick flicks. I also like comedies and some thrillers, but I'm far from being a movie buff.
Music... that's another Pandora's box. I listen to a lot of different genres and artists, but good taste prevails. You'll never catch me playing anything with lyrics along the lines of "Your ass looks yummy in those pants", that's just plain vulgar. Among my favorites right now are Delta Goodrem, Lara Fabian, Josh Groban, Carrie Underwood, Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley (yes, I do like Country, a lot in fact), Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Rascal Flatts, Pink... and a whole lot more
As far as food, I have to stick to mexican, italian, spanish, cuban, colombian, chinese... desserts and anything that involves french fries hehe
- My dogs... they mean the world to me
- My galaxy
- My DSLRs
I also don't trust people who have ugly feet :p
If you can keep a secret, I'll tell you a guy's braincell count is inversely proportional to how hot his body is. I'm hoping to meet the exception someday, but so far that conclusion is based on my extensive experimental data on the subject.
Wow, that sounded nerdier than I intended lol
- You understand Maxwell's equations... heck, if you even know about them that's good enough.
- You are familiar with the Gulf Coast and wanna show me around
Oh!... and if you want to. You deserve it for making it this far!