I'm a third-culture kid from the midwest with insatiable curiosity. People, places, stories-- I love digging into the details of everything. The latest target of my curiosity? The intersection of Video Game design and UX Design, and how to leverage both for Post-Colonial goals. If that sounds cool to you or you want to figure out what that means, we'll get along.
Ultimately, I hope to get so good at my job that I can teach it to others professionally. This will probably involve pursuing a PhD in the next few years, but there are other things to consider before going down that academic road. Stay tuned.
2. My empathetic nature, which has given me these nicknames: The Therapist, Doctor John, and Mom.
Show: Extra Credits (YouTube)
Video Game: Starbound
Food: Lychee anything
• Cicada bleating in the summer
• Mesmerizing thunderstorms
• Imagining others complexly
• Post-workout naps
• Giving Embarassment the finger