A few things about me these days:
- Im learning to ride a bike in the city...can't yet say if this is good for urban safety of the city as a whole.
- I love maps...I have 6 in my bedroom alone, which leads me to my next point...
- I'm an IR junkie and could argue global politics until the cows come home
- I love campy/gory horror flicks and spy-thrillers.
- I make the BEST tomato-sauce/arrabiata from scratch you'll ever taste. I promise (that promise only goes to people who enjoy the finer things in life, like spicy food, garlic and a good whiskey or red wine).
Just kidding, I'm a yoga instructor.
Favorite Movie: Goodfellas, Lord of the Rings trilogy, and my guilty pleasure...trashy romcoms. The movie 'Wrong Turn" was both terrifying and hilarious at the same time, and I'm a horror film cult-classic lover.
Favorite Show: Arrested Development, MadMen, Game of thrones, the League, the walking dead, Veep.