I am really good at fixing things and making things and sometimes fixing things I made! lol I REALLY love problem solving, give me a puzzle/problem and I'll solve it or go mad trying! Most recently I was tasked with helping friends re-cover their cat tower, it turned out much more fun than I could have thought.
i usually fix my own car, my ex-boyfriend's cars and my adult children's cars.
I have started a mural on one wall of my home office, it's not bad but a work in progress to say the least.
Movies: I love animated movies: Finding Nemo, Beauty and the Beast, but Land Before Time is my favorite (yes I'm a kid at heart), regular movies would be Overboard, Green Mile, Labyrinth except at Christmas during which time I MUST watch A Christmas Carol, but not just one, as many different ones as I can find.
Shows: The Mentalist and Bones and Game of Thrones, but I am also getting caught up in Elementary, Sherlock, Mid-sommer Murders and Big Bang Theory.
Music: a little bit of everything from Country when I'm working, Rock (sometimes country or metal) when I'm driving and classical or Savatage (now known as Trans-Siberian Orchestra) when I'm drawing or painting. Rock, metal or some rap while I'm cleaning.
Food: Chinese food, steaks & baked potatoes, burgers out on the grill........... most anything, I'm really a foodie at heart.
2. Understand what respect means.
3. Are looking for a relationship, not a hook-up or FWB
4. You are a kind, friendly, and fun-loving person, who would like to spend time with another kind, friendly, and fun-loving person.
5. Even if you are a few miles outside of my chosen preferences but still in NC, say hi, they are more guidelines than absolutes. I've found that just when you think you know exactly what you want, someone wonderful will completely change your mind!
6. Do Not message me if you live in another state or country!! I want an actual close relationship not an online chat/ telephone or video sex partner, someone you call when you happen to be near my location, and not a long distance relationship.