I work as a welder for a major engineering company in scunthorpe .... I've worked really hard to get where I am and i can honestly say I enjoy my job.
I'd like to think I'm very ambitious and I've got big plans for the future, I know exactly what I want from life and how the get there. One day I'd like to move to Australia anyone fancy coming with?
I'm pretty intelligent (which most people are surprised by, for some reason) ... maybe because I tend to make an idiot of myself for my own amusement :) My dress sense tends to be more smart, neat and understated and less chavvy. I like to look good and I try to look my best everyday.
I'm confident and talkative, I laugh and smile more than is socially acceptable, I'm a world class banterer (is banterer a word?) I talk to random people all the time! You can meet some really interesting people that way.
When I'm with someone I like, I am spontaneous, there has to be laughter, light hearted banter, I love utterly stupid random conversations and most importantly fun. Really I'm just looking for someone to spend all the good times with, I am a hopeless (some say old fashioned) romantic, I don't think its a bad thing is it?
Some things I enjoy are drawing and painting, theoretical physics, astronomy, boxing, football, talking (I could talk for England), going out to pubs/clubs/restaurants, going to the seaside, picnics in the park and just generally anywhere where's fun :)
Im not a first message snob so just say hi and we'll chat :)
films- The godfather, Catch me if you can, Raging bull, Gone in 60 seconds.
Tv- Don't watch much tv but i like family guy, American dad, red dwarf, IT crowd, anything that's funny and clever.
Food- Im one on those people who eats like an elephant and never puts any weight on.... So pretty much I'll eat anything!
1) My dads ring - which was promised to me before he passed away and was given to me on my 18th birthday.
2) My uncanny ability to blag my way into or out of any given situation.
3) Art and drawing - I've recently rediscovered my passion for drawing and painting.
4) Smiling, laughter and fun - It makes the world a better place :)
5) Trying new things - A boring life wouldn't suit me well .... Variety is the spice of life! :)
6) A good future for myself and something to look forward to.
Is soup a food or drink?