honest, trustworthy, quirky, a little bit of a night owl, dependable, caring, very neat and organized, social, passionate, smart, hardworking, sarcastic, funny, talented, loyal to no end, and a genuinely good person through and through.
TV, movies, video games, running (besides sex it's the best form of stress relief), sports (playing them, not so much watching them, although I do like actually going to games), home improvement projects (I'm something of a craftsman), bouldering (climbing but without the ropes, much more badass), and going out to clubs/bars with my friends. All in all, if I've got the right person with me anything can be fun.
I'm looking for somebody who is:
smart, has a sense of humor, trustworthy (that's a big one), considerate, honest, can keep a conversation going, wants a real relationship (sorry, no one-night stands), supportive, loyal, perverted at times (dirty jokes are funny), loving, and has a good moral compass.
- Call of Duty (big turn on, I know)
- giving massages
- hurdling (I broke a couple of school records in high school)
- I've been told I'm a pretty good decorator
- anything involving power tools (recently I built my own shelves and brackets for my room).
- being modest (usually), but then again how can you answer this section without boasting?
Movies: I LOVE movies. My favorites are comedies or action/adventure, but I enjoy a little of everything. My favorite movie is probably Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (Robert Downey Jr. at his best), but I also love James Bond movies, the Die Hard series, Zombieland, Dogma (or any other movie by Kevin Smith), and any Will Smith movies. Oh, and the Avengers was awesome.
Shows: There are so many great shows, but my favorites include Dexter, The Walking Dead, Archer, The Expanse, Game of Thrones, Futurama, Rick and Morty, and Westworld.
Music: I'm gonna give that generic answer that everybody gives - almost anything. I know it's cliche, but it's true.
Food: Steak is probably my favorite food (and I make a mean steak). I also have a passion for sandwiches, I feel that bacon makes literally any food better (if you haven't tried Burger King's new bacon sundae you definitely should), I love a good salad (as long as there's steak or chicken on it), and oatmeal raisin cookies are the shit. Oh, and mint chocolate chip ice cream is the food of the gods.
1. My Cell Phone - you know that feeling when you leave the house and forget your cell phone and you feel sorta naked the whole time you're out? I don't like that.
2. My Car - a vehicle is more than just a set of wheels to get you from A to B, it's freedom, and I like my freedom.
3. The Internet - I like staying connected to the outside world, and you can literally look up anything you need on the web.
4. Cable - I like TV, it's entertaining and it can be on in the background while you get stuff done.
5. My Friends - enough said.
6. My Family - same.
Oh, and what I would do if I had a superpower - I feel like one of these days it's bound to happen...