I am pretty logical in most of my decisions except for when it comes to friends and family. Emotion runs deep in my veins and shows itself when I feel passionate about something. If I could I would give the people I surround myself the universe and more. Loyalty is very important to me and I expect to get what I give in full measure.
I am looking for someone to give everything I am to. I want to share my world with someone special and treat them to everything they deserve.
Other than that I am actively getting myself in shape and taking life one day at a time. Some times two at a time, just like people sometimes take two stairs at a time but mine sounds more like time travel.
- Making people laugh
- Fixing things that may or may not be broken
- Breathing ( have been pro at this for 28 years now)
- Have you tried turning it off and then on again?
- The Wub Wub music
- Daft Punk
- Peter Hollins
- Family Force Five
- Black Veil Brides
- In the Name of the Wind
- The Death Gate Cycle
- Dragonlance Chronicles
- Space Wolves Omnibus
- Grey Knights Omnibus
- Sovereign Stone trilogy
- Mistborn series
- Hellgate London
- World War Z
- Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift
- Lost in translation
- Ironman (1 & 2)
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Scott Pilgram VS the World
- The new Batman movies
- Bicentennial man
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
- Computer - I work with one all day so it's kinda necessary
- Sense of humor - Who doesn't love the occasional giggle!?
- Phone - In case of emergencies please dial the number listed on the back of your phone.
- Friends - These dudes are weird, but in the best way possible
- Money in the bank - You can't buy happiness but you can afford a base of operations to go out and find your happiness :)
...and the CIRRRRRRRRRCLE OF LIFE!
Red hair is always a bonus.