I want to meet a strong independent woman, who has a heart of gold, full of empathy and kindness. Who's about my height, likes to read and similarly quirky yet gentlewomenly, a princess charming to sweep me off my feet. Someone to share experiences and just be out right silly with.
Bonus points if you, really like The Little Mermaid and/or Frozen; musically like Regina Spektor and/or Ingrid Michaelson because my friends hate 'em.
“Shouldn't we hold out for the person who doesn't just tolerate our little quirks but actually kinda likes them?”
My Quirks n Traits
• Talks in pop culture references (majority from The Simpsons)
• A film-buff who could talk for hours on a movie's themes, visuals, plot, writing, direction, all that good jazz.
• Actually I'd probably get fanatic with anything I'm passionate about.
• Shamelessly playing in the park playgrounds
• Enjoys recreational activities such as indoor rockclimbing, bike riding, hikes, Museums, Zoos. Open to new activities.
• Having car karaoke
• I think Inside Out is my new obsession :P
• Part realist, part naive optimist
• Enjoys the simpler things in life
• Not a food adventurer or a travel-holic, just a moderate
• I eat well-done steak, and the world hates me for my personal choice :p
• Discussing world issues, ethics and values
• Kind, Proper, and polite
• Earnest, Humble and Honest
• Got an overall positive, cheerful and carefree personality
• When alone, I may break into improvised dancing
• Randomly observant on obscure things
• Literally says "brb"
• Values intellectual curiosity, social equality, environmentalism and altruism
• Personally try to be Politically Correct
• More feminine than masculine (or at least I want to be, more elegant and graceful)
• I'm also probably a feminist too
• May be a tinie tiny little stubborn, cynical or snobbish at times
• Like/Try to be up to date with world events/affairs
• Litter/Recycling Nazi
• Also probably a moderate grammar Nazi, moderate because I'd still get called off by my English teacher friend :p
• I'm also abit of a loyalist, from buying the same brands to eating at the same restaurants
• Open to new, fun and exciting activities. Ya know, try anything at least once I guess.
• Unpopular Pixar opinions, The Incredibles is overrated; Up was just okay; Toy Story 2 is underrated compared to 1 and 3.
The following are a small (lies) sample of movies that I like alot
• Post 2016, Star Wars: TFA, The Little Prince, The Revenant, Pulp Fiction (yes, first time seeing it), The Pianist, The Peanuts Movie, 10 Cloverfield Lane, Zootopia, Deadpool (fine, I admit it, behind my squeaky clean G rated movies, I actually freaking love Deadpool lol)
• Pre 2016,
(Haven't seen any good movies in awhile. Saw Matilda the Musical, that was amazing)
• Saw recently, Jurassic World (nostalgia goggles), Ex Machina, Inside Out (absolutely loved it)
• Saw awhile ago, Cinderella (2015), Pitch Perfect 2, When Marnie Was There
• Saw even more awhile ago, Song of the Sea, HBO's Going Clear, Mad Max: Fury Road
• Saw 2xeven more awhile ago, The Theory Of Everything, Paddington, The Imitation Game
• Saw 3xeven more awhile ago, Boyhood, Snowpiecer, Interstellar
• Saw 4xeven more awhile ago, X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Tale of The Princess Kaguya, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
• Saw 5xeven more awhile ago, Frozen, Secret Life of Walter Mitty, Gravity
• Mainstream, Chris Nolan Films, LOTR/Hobbit, Marvel/DC films, Disney/Pixar
• Comedies, Hot Fuzz, Pineapple Express, Scott Pilgrim vs the World
• Movies that nobody knows, Chaos Theory, The Fountain, Stranger than Fiction
• Notable Mentions, Les Miserable, The Borrower Arrietty
• Nearly any documentaries, always eager to learn new things. (A noteworthy favorite, Cosmos: A Personal Voyage)
• Reminiscing nostalgic shows of the 90s, still a child at heart.
• On a regular basis, I’d probably be watching The Daily Show, The Lateshow with Stephen Colbert, Last Week Tonight With John Oliver, Realtime with Bill Maher, and The Weekly with Charlie Pickering, Q&A.
• Actual shows, current favorites that comes into mind are Once Upon a Time, How I Met Your Mother, Mythbusters, Futurama, South Park, Adventure Time, The Legend of Korra, BBC's Sherlock, Parks and Recreation, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Game of Thrones, Gravity Falls, Archer, Steven Universe, Rick and Morty.
• Shows planning to watch, Newsroom, The Walking Dead, Arrow, Flash, Gotham, The Strain, Veronica Mars, House of Cards, Hannibal, Friends (some say it's a must watch, some says it's overrated).
WatchMojo, ScreenJunkies, ChannelAwesome, Cinemassacre, Screwattack, Vice News and The Young Turks
Current playlist, Michael Bublé, Regina Spektor, A Great Big World, Linkin Park, Ed Sheeran, Ingrid Michaelson, Michelle Featherstone, The Shins, plus many others. Also starting to have a thing for 1940s music.
Sample of my current mood in music:
https://youtu.be/uf_QhUZX3BM - Afterlife
https://youtu.be/OopNWnLSAA4 - Everybody
https://youtu.be/KeKtB2EhdaE - Everything
https://youtu.be/lbSOLBMUvIE - Home
https://youtu.be/TZZHaVIxUfA - Fidelity
https://youtu.be/kz9UBfXmXsM - Already Home
https://youtu.be/NdSOxS-UnLk - Cheer Up
https://youtu.be/xNFS8GZlwTU - Jam Buddies
https://youtu.be/Vu_oJR2psGY - Everything Stays
Please sing with me ^^
In recent memories that I really really REALLY enjoyed,
Journey, Uncharted 2, Dead Space 2, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider (2013), Bioshock Infinite, Dragon's Dogma, Red Dead Redemption, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Alice: Madness Returns, Fallout 4 (omg, so many hours)
I eat Ramen (preferably not instant) and Pasta religiously. Then a bit of everything else. And chocolate, too much chocolate......
Or, if you have something to critique about my profile (ie, too long) then let me know, I'm willing to listen to opinions and learn from them.