Needless to say I am not a big fan of writing self summaries. I must confess that instead of writing my profile I spent quite some time answering those "match questions" and I DO read other people’s answers quite a lot. More often than not, they tell more about the person than their self-summary itself.
I am known for being an honest person who is sometimes too direct and who speaks his mind quite often, but rarely in a way that would be considered offensive and most importantly, without being bitchy (not offense, but bitchiness sucks).
I care deeply for the people I like and I am there for whatever they need. I believe actions speak louder than words. I believe everyone deserves a second chance. Trust is the base of any relationship. Everything else related to my personality kinda derives from that.
9 to God-knows-if-I-will-ever-get-out-of-this-place) at the
Financial District and trying to live a life at the same
I try to (force myself is also a good way to put it) go to the gym
at least 2X/week, but I would rather run along the Charles with my
friends or go to a Hot Yoga class (I have yet to see someone
puking). I try to do sport events on the regular basis; Half Marathons (considering a full sometime soon), Reach The Beach, Tough Mudder... I believe being healthy is extremely important both
physically and mentally. That being said, in addition to exercising
I try to be surrounded by my friends as much as I can.
I try to visit at least one new country every year and I can’t wait
to make this number a bit higher. "Staycation" isn't for me, my
idea of a vacation involves going somewhere.
Books: The Alchemist, 100 years of Solitude, The Hunger Games Trilogy, The Book Thief, The Shadow of the Wind, Harry Potter (all), A Song of Ice and Fire and currently reading The Devil In The White Cityu. What next? I am open to suggestions.
Food: I eat EVERYTHING but beef.
- my bed
- my kindle
- You think the idea of staying home every weekend sounds as ridiculous as the idea of go clubbing/partying hard every weekend.
- You don't do drugs (yes, Marijuana is a drug) and can go out drinking and remember "most" of the night on the following day.
- You care about yourself inside and out.
- You are not a flake or a fake, and don't use the word "fabulous" as part of your everyday vocabulary.
- You are someone who happens to be gay, rather than a gay someone.
- last but not least, you should message me if you want to.