I am a smart-ass to the point that it is a health hazard. I speak sarcasm as a language. I'm pretty sure that my spirit animal is the noble prairie squid.
I am currently working as a graphic designer, and I tend to surround myself with numerous nerdy side projects, whenever I find some time to myself.
Slowly updating my questions to reflect my new relationship status.
2. Other Books
3. A computer
6. The ability to be creative
2) You enjoy creative types. (Assuming that they aren’t using you as dinosaur bait to protect their kids, obviously)
3) You like movies that are so bad they become fun. (Something with dinosaurs!)
4) You can deal with the fact that I am on good terms with my ex, and she is going to be in my life helping me with our children.
5) You understand that romantic vacations or really high end restaurants are not going to be a thing. Because I will always spend that sort of money on my kids before you. (Dinosaur repellent isn’t cheap.)
6) This list didn’t scare you off.
7) Hanging out on a couch watching movies while enjoying a home cooked meal/pizza actually seems like a good date to you. Because that’s actually what I am looking for.
8) If you actually know how to fight a dinosaur it would be a plus.